If I Stay Part 1

The monotonous rumble of the engine was making Elfira drowsy. After a few minutes,the bus jerked to an halt. She dragged her trolley bag and sling her black leather bag to her shoulder. The bus drove off and there she as wrapped in a strange silence. The air was chill.She retraced her steps to the bridge that she need to across before arrive to her grandma's house.

No sooner,she saw cloudburst started than it was ever. It was not sunny anymore that evening. Dark clouds were massing over head. She knew that she to faster before her laptop or any papers got wet in her bag.

While walking, she saw a silhouette flickered over her but she did not noticed it as she was hurrying carry her bag before it started to pour. She fumbled her phone from her red leather jacket.

"Oh..Damn! It's dead!" Her phone slipped from her wet hand as trickle of rain started to pour down. She bent down to pick her phone when she felt someone was  behind her. She stood up and faced the figure.

A dark and not so tall figure stood in front her. The body was hidden beneath thick black coat,his scraggly brown hair fell over his cold eyes. He stared at her and she held the gaze unblinkingly. She backed away, realising that she was staring at him for moment,but he closed the distance between them.

"It's raining.You will get wet" calm and yet deep voice came out from his full lips.He held out his umbrella close to her.

"Take this" he said in whisper voice. Elfira took it, hesitately.

"How about you,then?" 

He stayed silence,swung over hoddie on his head and he made his way across the bridge.

Elfira stood there,frozen.

"He's got swollen eyes. Was he cried?" she murmured.