Part 2

Everything looked radiant in the early morning sun. Elfira grabbed her blue sneakers on old wooden shoe rack and wore them. She swung her small bag pack over her right shoulder,she has picked newest notebook from her luggage back then and brought some cookies with her in case she would get hungry for snacks during her short journey the forest. She was told by her Grandma about a crystal clear river stream in end of the village. 

The idea of cleaning out mass of problems that kept jumbled in her mind about her work at the city made her thought to go there after few days resting at her grandma's house and she was also getting there to pluck out some fresh ideas for her writing. It's like killing birds with one stone!

She took the mountain bike from the garage and waved to her Grandma.

"I'll be back before lunch,Grandma!" she shouted.

"Be careful,honey." a woman in her late fifties waved back at to her only grandchild,wrinkles could be seen from her face she smiled. Her eyes were quite sunken but she was still a strong woman.

Elfira parked her bike against a pine tree. She sat on a big rock and leaned her body against another big rock on the side. She fumbled into her back pack and dug her notebook. She flipped open her notebook and huffed a sigh, started scribbling on the blank page.

"Okay.What should i write about this time?"  She mumbled to herself. She had always wrote about horror and creepy novel,she having a thought to try a new genre to her novel. Elfira poked her head with pen and closed her eyes for moment.

"Ideas. ideas. Urgh!" she sighed audibly. She closed her eyes again this time she indulged herself into the forest nature.

Morning wind caressed her bare face,she sat there,wrapped in sound of chirping birds welcoming the new day, the gentle water crashing against the hard rock and she let herself basking with komorebi by which sunlight filtering through the trees above her.

She wrote something on her notebook and then torn the page and crumple them to the ground. Again and again until there was a sound of melodious music interrupt her contemplation,she stopped writing .Picking up the crumples of sheets into her bag.

She stood and made her way to where the sound coming from.

Elfira looked ahead to where the path lead deeper into the shadowy trees. Soon, she had entered different part of the forest. It was dark and shadowy. She could hear water dripping from the leaves to the other lower leaves. The mud was quite wet as when she made another step, her sneakers were caked with mud. The air was  damp and sickly sweet.

At there,she saw a old ivy cottage among the trees. She let out a small sigh when leaves touched her bare skin.

The beautiful melody came from the ivy cottage located deep inside the forest.

She saw a figure sat facing to the window, running his long and slim fingers on cold black and white metal, resulting a beautiful yet sorrow melody  from the vibrating strings inside the piano.

The figure then stopped playing and he gazed at the window. The sleeves of his sweatshirt were pushed up around his elbows, the beam of sunlight casting on his hair,make his brown hair glowed under the light.

Elfira leaned lower her head to the window she that looked through and squinted her eyes to see more clearly.

" What are you doing there?"

She almost screamed out her lungs when a sudden voice interrupt her from behind.

The owner of the voice sitting on a wheelchair stared at her and lift his eyebrows.