Part 3

Elfira sat awkwardly on couch, a man with brown hair drooped over his eyes place a cup of black hot coffee on the table. She cast a look at him.

A sudden blurred vision appealed to her mind. It took her moment to put shattered pieces together and then she remembered the figure that now took a sit opposite her.                                     It was him!The umbrella guy.

" Oh, come on Damien! Don't stare at her like that! You'll scare her." a voice broke the silence between them, was from the one found her peeking through the window.

" What are you doing here? How did you come here? and what do you want? " the man who sat in front of her pressed his words.

" I'm sorry for that earlier.  I was just looking for the sound of the melody and here i am..ended up" she shrugged her shoulders.

" I'm Elfira. I'm new to this town and you're... what did you called his name earlier? " she turned her gaze towards a man sitting on wheelchair.

"Damien, and I'm Eden his elder brother. I'm sorry my Damien is having cold.He's not in good shape. Forget what he said to you. " Eden smiled at her.His  eyes wrinkled when he smiled. Such an angelic smile! He had a pale  incandescent skin, brown-velvet eyes , and a tiny pointed nose. His words also warm. Unlike his young brother who more likely unapproachable and cold man. 

Damien let out a small sigh and stood up, made his way to the front door. He went outside and sat on the bench. 

Eden gave her a slight smile. " So,where do you live?" he asked.

"A white wooden house with spacious garden of flowers. You can see it after across a 6 hundred-years old bridge. I bet you know that."

" Oh! Yes,of course.That's the only house that got big garden of flowers. She's a kind woman. Your Grandma."

"Yes. She is." Elfira nodded before she lifted the cup and sip the hot black coffee.

A faint chuckle rumbled closed by. The front door hauled open. Damien could hear footsteps clattering and wheels rolled against the floor. He saw the girl pushed the wheelchair and they were talking and laughing.

Damien closed his book and stood up from the wooden bench he was sitting on. He cleared his throat and crossed his arms.

"It's good to know you,Eden. I'll pay you a visit again next time." Elfira chuckled.

"No." Damien said with a seriousness that effectively erased her chuckles. Elfira let out an exasperated sigh and shifted her attention to Damien.

" I'll go first." Elfira said to Eden but her gaze was still at Damien. Elfira walked off.

" Damien,that's not how you treat a guest." Eden retorted.