Part 5

Elfira stripped the stems of roses and cut them under running water. She began arranging hybrid tea, ayrshire,  damask, romanticas, setigera and polyantha in  holding buckets. She nicked her fingers while doing the gathering of the roses yet not to bother to curse until her the table full of crumple tissues with her blood on them. She shouted to her Grandma in the kitchen. 

" You want me to send these flowers to Mills's Garden at town? " she began.

"No need to. A man from Mills will pick them at 12 pm. You don't have to worry about it." 

 Grandma keeping herself busy with groceries that her grand-daughter bought from the store earlier. She then went to  the table where Elfira was. 

" Take some of these and give them to Damien and Eden. Fresh flowers are good for them." Grandma grabbed some roses and wrapped them in papers.

" Why are you giving them flowers? It's absurd. Men doesn't like flowers. " she narrowed her eyebrows.

" Stop talking. Go and put fresh flowers in their house after lunch. It's that hard for you to them good deed since you always like to go to that place and peeking on them. And don't forget to take some teabags in the cabinet." Grandma gave her a smirk.

" Seriously,Grandma. I'm not peeking on them. I just went to the river stream and pay them visits sometimes. Urghh!! " she blurted out.

" ..and Grandma can you teach me to do those teabags? " she pouted.

" Of course. Anything for my sweetheart. And make sure non of your blood was on my roses.  I don't want send any bloody roses to people. It creeps people out.Okay."

" Okay.ma'am." They laughed.

Grandma let herself to the kitchen and continuing do her work. Her steps were still strong and her jokes still working even though her face wrinkled as time passes.

" By the way they don't have green beans. Aren't they? " 

"  Urghh. No. " Elfira rolled her eyes and tapped the scissors on the table. The thought of it make her blood boil.