The Final Day

Laxus' POV

I sat on my suitcase, zipping it after a gruel hour of packing. Fairy Tail only has a hour before we go back home, and I honestly can't wait; especially so me and Lucy and be together more. We've been on another date since being here, and she did end up paying the bill, and I have a plan for our next date. I drag my case down the suitcase placed with everyone else's in the foyer. Gildarts and Cana are stood in the corner.

"Morning guys."

"Morning. Lucy's outside with Gray and Juvia." Cana pointed to the door which leads to the gardens.

"You've read my mind." I laugh. "See you later."

"Oh and Laxus." Cana grabbed my shoulder.

"Hmm."

"If you ever hurt Lucy." She begins to threaten me. "Us women will personally beat you up."

"Don't worry I won't." I reassured her.

Lucy was sat on a pearl white bench listening to Gray and Juvia's story. 

"That's when he asked me to be his girlfriend."

"Wait, seriously. After you couldn't pay the bill." She laughed, bringing a smile to my face.

"Don't judge me." Gray defended. "I provided her with a beautiful, convincing speech about how wonderful she is." He put his arm around her.

"Lucy, do you think Laxus, will ask you to be his girlfriend?"

"Juvia." She blushed, fidgeting in her seat. I held back, slightly worried at her answer.

"Come on Lucy, you like him so much. It's so obvious."

Lucy nodded. My heart melted.

"Morning guys." I make my entrance. Lucy brushes her hair behind her ears.

"Morning De-De."

"Morning Laxus." Gray elbowed me. "I think we'll leave these two lovebirds alone."

"Let's go pack." Juvia giggled locking her hand in his.

"So Blondie? Packed yet?"

"Mmhmm." She mumbles.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She shakes her head smiling a little.

"If there is something wrong, and you're not telling me. I'll punish you later." I whisper, caressing her cheek.

"Laxus." She rests her head on my shoulder. I rest mine on hers.

"Hey Lucy." Natsu appears from the hedges.

"What do you want?" She snaps, her hands shaking.

"Can I talk to you in private?"

"If you have something to say to her, you can say it in front of me." I demand, holding her shaking hands.

"Fine. But you won't like it." He warned. "I won't stop pursuing you. Even if I have to force you like before. I won't rest till you're mine." 

"NATSU!" Lucy marched over to him, cracking her knuckles. Unexpectedly she punched around the face. "Good luck with that." She yells, leading me back inside. 

After we're a safe distance away from him inside, she hugs me tightly. 

"I'm worried." She begins to cry. 

"Blondie." I hug her tightly.

"I don't want anything to happen between us." She sobs into my shirt.