The Dream

Jaiden's POV
Hello, My name is Jaiden... Jaiden Animations. I live alone at a small house with a bird named Ari. Ari and I are best friends, we always hangout. I thanked everyday that Ari was here, right here beside me. But sometimes, I questione myself... Why am I alone? I have no real friends, my family doesnt visit me and I look like an insane person who talks to a bird! Sometimes... I dreamed that I could be with someone, someone who would be beside me always. He or she could help me cheer up... I'd be honest, I havent still got out if the darkness. The voices; I can still hear them... I'm glad that I can rarely hear them. But still... Sometimes, loneliness takes over me and blocks up my brain. I couldnt control it, and I sometimes just self-harm myself. I dont know anymore! Noone cant stop me! Ari's just a bird who screams! *sigh* Welcome to my life guys...
End of POV

After hours of finishing the animation, she posted it and went to her bed. She crolled through her phone for a few minutes and after it, she drifted to sleep.

Jaiden: H-hello? A-anyone? Please, help me... I cant see a thing in this darkness! Please!

Shadows: Welcome to your future... This is what you would see in the very near future, darkness, no people, no such colors... What's the use of the other colors if you arent inspired to use them? Black means sadness and void, and that's what you'll feel. No people would love you, because you are disgusting, fat, ugly, a disgrace, a big mistake, and has no such talent... You may now kiss those good days goodbye, and welcome the abyss in.

Jaiden: *cries*

???: Hello? I hear someone crying

Jaiden: W-who are you?! Show yourself!

???: Are you the person who's crying?

Jaiden: Yes I am... What's your name?

???: Well... I'm James, and you must be?

Jaiden: I'm Jaiden sir...

James: What are you doing here out in the darkness?

Jaiden: James... I dont deserve anyone, I feel useless and I was the biggest mistake of my family's life.

James: You dont belong here...

~the color black surrounding them slowly turned into a colorful surrounding~

James: This. This is where you really belong Jaiden

Jaiden: Wha? N-no... I dont belong here! I belong to darkness, the color black!

James: Stay here. I know you're better than what you are right now. Dont give up

Jaiden: J-james...

Then suddenly James kissed Jaiden on her lips. "Gah!"Jaiden screamed as she woke up. "Oh... Phew, I thought that was real, luckily that was just a dream! But... Who is this James guy though... Why would I dream a man who I knew that doesnt exist? How could my brain imagine that? That... Seems out of the blue. I actually never really thought of any guys that much but... The only word I can say is... How?"

I was thinking bout him (her), thinkin' bout me
Thinkin' bout us, what we gon' be
Open my eyes yeah, it was only Just A Dream