The Collab

The next day, Jaiden did her normal routine. But this time, she tidied her house, she swept the floor, mopped it, wiped the tables and counters. Just to be presentable for James. "Wait... Why am I even doing this for him? I-i've never done this to anyone! Not even Tony, Alex and Cypher... Why brain!?"she said as she threw herself to her purple couch and just scrolled through her phone. After several minutes of scrolling through her phone, a knock was heard on her door. She opened the door and to her surprise it was James! She expected that James would forget her and everything. But she was wrong.

James: Hi Jaiden!

Jaiden: -silence-

James: Ja-jaiden?

Jaiden: Hm.. Oh! Um you're here! S-sorry... Got lost in my thoughts again! Hehe!...

James' POV
What's wrong with her? Lost in her thoughts? I... Guess I'll let her be, it's better if I stayed I away... It's not my problem though... But, I do have to say, she looks cute when she's startled. Wait... Agh.... Snap out of it James! She. Doesnt. Like. You. The. Way. You. Like. Her!
End of POV

Jaiden: Anyways, this is where I animate

~Jaiden lead him to her bedroom~

James: Woah... You're bedroom looks like a small house. Except there's no fridge tho.

Jaiden: Yeah, I did it like this because I'm comfortable with the idea of going small.

James: Oh... So that's where you animate? -pointing at her desk-

Jaiden: Mm? Oh yeah, that's where I animate.

Ari: -screeches-

James: What's that!?

Jaiden: Oh that's just my pet Ari.

James: Looks cute! Hey there lil guy!

Ari: -moves away from James-

Jaiden: Hahah! She doesnt like anyone beside from me and my brother Jax.

James: Fair enough! Let's go and collab! Shall we?

Jaiden's POV
His... Voice... I know I may hav heard him from the video call, but... If he's near me, it's like... Not real, it's just a dream for me... Is this reality?! If I'm just dreaming wake me up!
End of POV

After Jaiden setted up the microphone, they both sat down on the seat that she brought out. "Okay 3. 2. 1." Then they started to record, during the recording session, there were moments that Jaiden would freeze up looking at James. James could notice that she was blusing, but he tried to ignore it.

James' POV
I was telling my lines until I saw Jaiden froze, looking at my face with a blush. I have no idea why she's blushing. Is it because she likes me? No. She couldnt like me back, I'm an annoying person and why would she want an annoying person anyways? Well, I guess I'll always dream that were together...
End of POV

After recording the lines, Jaiden insisted James to stay and hang out and... Get to know each other! James liked the idea of it. So he said yes and they hanged out for the rest of day.

So I traveled back, down that road
Will she come back, no one knows
I realize yeah, it was only Just A Dream