Return Of The Voices

~After a year~
Jaiden's POV
Here I am... Living with the man of my dreams. It all started with a dream, a chat, a meet. And we start to fall. We still dont want to reveal our relationship status, we wanted it to keep it that way, well... Atleast for now. But, James was the most kind guy I've ever met. He takes care of me, he cheers me up when I'm down and my visions blurs. But until today, the voices still lives within me. It hasnt left me actually, it was just waiting for the perfect time to ruin my best moments...
End of POV

~12 mn~

James: Jaiden? Where are you? I'm coming in!

Before he could open the door, she heard a loud scream. It was followed by a cry. He went to the bathroom to see Jaiden, cutting her wrist again. Tears dropped on Jaiden's cheek, James tried to snap her out by talking to her. This time it didnt work. Everyday, making Jaiden snap back to reality gets harder and harder. As if you were playing a game that has varities of levels.

James got more worried and concerned about Jaiden. After they spent their 1st New Year together, Jaiden sunddenly changed. She's often off minded. Like James would be asking her and it's like he's talking to a doll, since she wint answer.

Jaiden wont answer, cause she kept listening to the voices. She couldnt ignore it anymore, everyday it gets louder. She was deafened by the voices. She'll only snap back if the voices have finished. But she's still loyal to James though. Yet, she doesnt share her problems to him. She doesnt want James to suffer cause of her. So she covers her problems. But Jaiden couldnt hide it from James, since he knows what Jaiden is going through.

James: Jaiden?! Jaiden, babe! Snap out of it!

Jaiden: H-huh?...

James: What happened?

Jaiden: I uhh.... Suddenly cutted myself again

James: You mean 4 accident cuts in a week?

Jaiden: Why wont you just stay away from my personal life! It's my life anyways!

James: -sighs- Jaiden... I'm here to help you Jaiden! Were going through this together right?

Jaiden: I dont need you help!

Jaiden stormed off and went to her bedroom.

James' POV
Just... Forgive her James... She's not in the mood right now. She cant control them... I cant help her, the voice can only be heard by her. If I could put my voice in her head... That I'm always here. I would never leave her alone, I dont want her to suffer alone. I want to be by her side.
End of POV

James then went to his bedroom, to continue animating.

Jaiden's POV
I listened to the voices again. I knew they were right. James must be faking all of the love. I shouldnt've known before! He's just using me! So, I continued to listen. Right after I slammed my bedroom door, I sat down on my seat and I was quiet. Very quiet... I heard James' bedroom door open and close. I knew he was in there. But then, I heard his voice.
Just... Forgive her James... She's not in the mood right now. She cant control them... I cant help her, the voice can only be heard by her. If I could put my voice in her head... That I'm always here. I would never leave her alone, I dont want her to suffer alone. I want to be by her side.
That's what I heard inside my head. The voices were covered up by James' voice. Talking about me, telling himself how concerned he is to me. I felt bad and guilty for what I have said and done to him. He has done nothing but to help me fight the voices. If only I didnt exist, he wouldnt be suffering from my problems... Then, my phone beeped and it was a youtube notifcation: New from TheOdd1sOut For Jaiden

I opened the video. It was an animation of him. He was talking about me, he told in that video that he would support me no matter what... I felt even more bad and guilty. I bursted out my tears. While crying, someone hugged me from the back. It was James
End of POV

James: Shh... Dont cry Jaiden, I'm here remember?

Jaiden: J-james.... I'm sorry!!! I'm sorry I yelled at you! I'm sorry I didnt listen to you! I'm sorry that I existed! If I didnt exist you woyldnt be in trouble today! I'm sorry James!.... -continues to cry- I'm-

James: Dont say another word Jaiden. I know those voices are your greatest enemies. But, hey! You're not going through this alone. I may not hear those voices, but I'll be alwats here to stop them. You know I'd always love you right?

Jaiden: That's why I love you too James. You're to kind to me. You're always there when I'm blind from reality

James: Hey, that's not a problem! Now go back to bed. It's 1 in the morning. See you in the morning beautiful -kissed forehead-

James left her room, and Jaiden went back to sleep. While slowly drifting to sleep. She didnt hear a single word from the voices inside. She slept peacefully through out the night. (or dawn since its 1)