The Comment

Jaiden stood up from her bed and tried to forget the dream she had. She went to Ari's cage and fed her, after that. She went downstairs to prepare herself a breakfast, which she knew that noone will do it. She just prepared cereal so she wont strugle cooking and wash dishes. But she's a great cook! She just... Doesnt use it, that's all. While eating breakfast, she looked at her comments, scrolling down. When she started to scroll down, she saw a comment from theodd1sout. It said that, that person wanted to callab with her. Jaiden has no idea who this person was, so she clicked theodd1sout's profile. When it opened, it revealed that a male owns the channel. She tries to PM him.

Jaiden: Hey the odd1sout! Jaiden here, I saw your comment and sure! We could collab, but what about it?

~after a few moments later~

James: Finally! I've been wanting to collab with you! Btw, call me James

Jaiden: Alright! So... How'd you found me?

James: I dunno... All I know is one of yiur videos popped out of my suggestion.

Jaiden: Cool. So what animation should we make? Should we complain about Arizona? I saw your video about that before

James: Wait. You seriously live at Arizona?!

Jaiden: Oh my gosh! That's so cool!

James: Yeah! Let's do that! Let's do this tomorrow okay? I'm kinda busy right now

Jaiden: Oh no prob! Thanks for answering

James: K, bye.

Jaiden's POV
Wait... James? Why does he sound like the guy from my dream? I mean... I havent seen his face personally so... Maybe that's just a coincidence! So ha! Take that dream! I will be forever-! Alone... Agh... Is this why I'm still single? Or is there no right time for me to get someone who could be with me forever? I just hate my life!
End of POV

Jaiden threw herself to the wall and punched it like knocking on the door so hard. She was so upset that she wanted to end her life. But she know she cant, she still has to take care of Ari and her youtube career. Jaiden grabbed her cutting blade, grabbed a lemon and went to her bathroom. She made a slice on her arm which just finished healing and was cut open again. She then, squeezed lemon on the sliced part and she cried of pain. "This is what I deserved for being stupid! For wasting my life! For being a creep!"she said as she continued ti cry in pain. She poorly walked back to her room, holding her arm, she placed her bleeding arm on her desk and letted it bleed. She just looked at her fresh wound, when Ari flew to her room with a big bandage on his/her beak. Jaiden sniffed and said "You're so sweet Ari. Thanks for taking good care of your mmommy."as she gave her scratches which Ari loved it. Jaiden said to herself "Atleast Ari cares... If not, I would have probably died". Then the voices in her head spoke Ari's just a bird. It'll die soon; and soon... No one would take good care of you. Why even find happiness? You know it, noone could cheer you up. Luckily Ari pecked her cheek which made her snap out of her own thoughts. "Thanks Ari. I-i... Think I'm going to continue animating. Stay with me Ari, k?"as Ari tilted its head, but she/he did stay!