Behind The Scenes

Hey guys! So I'd be telling you guys how I made this, got the idea, and some plots you didnt get it.

Got The Idea:
I was just on youtube. Watching stuffs and wanted to hear nightcore music. Then, I remembered something, I said "Hey! Let me just listen to Just A Dream by Christina and Sam". Cause to me, it was pure masterpiece. Then I searched both nightcore and normal song of Just A Dream. After listening to both songs, I thought of that this song could turn out great for a Jameden story! Since I finished my other Jameden book called Little Do You Know.

How I made this:
I wanted to base on the lyrics actually, but instead, I based on the title. I also decided to update this book everyday as much as possible. Even if I have quiz bees or have to review. You may be wondering, did you got tired of the routine? I actually wasnt bored nor tired of it. To be honest, I actually enjoy it! Why? It's because while writing (more like typing) I am imagining every scene I make. I imagine that they kissed, how they moved. It's just amazing!

Plot:
Okay, so in the end. All you know is Jaiden got commatose for a year now. That's what all you know. But you have no idea when it started. It was actually mentioned in the chapter: Friendly Kiss?:
With James. He forgot his USB, so he went to knock on Jaiden's door. He waited for a few second and there was no reply. When he knocked for his 2nd attempt, he began to hear Jaiden screaming.

So clarifying, James said that he was going to Jaiden's house right? So that is why he was at Jaiden's house, to grab his USB.

So there was silence, in reality, Jaiden's house was really empty, she was really walking out the streets already. She screamed because the car was approaching her. But after she got hitted, she re-created the scene where James knocked on her door, which happened earlier, only she re-imagined it she was in her house. That's where she started her coma and her year dream.

Is it still not clear? Because if not, I cant explain any further. This is the only explanation to that story.

See what I did there? A huge plot twist!

But, Jaiden did collab with James. She already have considered James as her best friend, even if they were just acquaintances. Even James!

-----

Okay guys! I hope you're satisfied with the behind the scenes. So, there arent updates about me making a story. Sure I made a new stroy about James and Jaiden, but I onl have released 1 chapter.

The story would be updating, maybe slowly? Since I'm still analyzing "the song". It was suggested by ILive2Fangirl and she actually suggested me a challenging song! I love being challenged! (Only sometimes)

So, I will not tell you about the title of the story yet... Since you'll get bored of waiting for a new chapter, cause I just have released one. But if you found my story. It's okay.

But if you have added the book to you library and your notifications said that I have update that book and saw it everyday. That means I've already understand the song.

And also, I'm not dumb. The song is quite... Complicated. There are many twists and turns in the lyrics, and I am seeking help from my other friends. But I dont care! Cause I love making stories! >:3

Just please wait, I'm still analyzing the song. And when I did, I'll update you guys on this book, yea!

So maybe I'll be updating this book for like... Other stuffs, just tune in to find out what will be added here! ;) But it's not part of the story maybe...

Thanks for reading this unsignificant part. Thanks for spending your time to read this 669 sentenced book (yes all of these) Bye guys!