Forget

It's been a month since the two got married, and 2 months since they lost a child. They tried their best to smile, and forget of the death of their undeveloped child.

Jaiden's POV
Sometimes, I hear James swear under his breath. It made me scared since he never cussed so much in a minute. He must be really upset after what Ryder did to us. I really feel bad for James that he felt that way. I wish I could end his regrets...
End of POV

James' POV
I need something to do to get my mind off of the past. Maybe do somethung fun? Yeah, something fun could do the trick! I guess we could go to California.
End of POV

James: Hey Jaid, wanna go to California to forget those bad vibes?

Jaiden: Um... Sure, sounds good! So when are we going?

James: A little later. Pack your stuffs up, cause we'll be in California for a week!

Jaiden: Ahhhh!! I'm so excited! Let's go pack up!

Jaiden dragged James upstairs to their bedroom. But, packing up wadnt serious at all! They were playing snowball, using their clothes! They indeed had fun.

After an hour of packing up, they decided to bring their pets with them.

James planned to explore California in a week, using their car. So they packed $5000 so they could buy stuffs.

Jaiden brought pillows and blankets, since they'll be sleeping in their car. The seats of the car could be layed flat so it could turn into a bed. Fancy eh?

After that, the two, plus their pets, were ready to go on a week trip in California.

~4 PM~

The two were at the beach. Poppy and Georgie were running around while Ari was at his/her cage, admiring the beautiful sceneries around him/her.

James: Ain't this a wonderful sunset?

Jaiden: Yes... Yes it is... Wait? I see a rainbow

James: You're right

Jaiden: It means, there's still hope James

The two smiled at each other, knowing there's something brighter in the future. They believed in hope.

~7 PM~

The two were at a café, eating a light dinner. Their pets were left at the car with food.

Jaiden: This is delicious! What's it called?

James: Truffled Mushroom

Jaiden: Sounds... Meh, but when you taste it, it's amazing!

Jaiden continues to eat the scrumptious pasta.

James' POV
It's been a long day, I beat... But, seeing Jaiden smile all day was a task complete for me. All I wanted was to forget the past and see her smile. She's worried about me swearing, I could feel it. I mean, who wouldnt? Well, probably those people who dont care about their surroundings, that's what they would do. But, I'm glad she's smiling. It's like she suddenly forgot the past, and that's a great sign.
End of POV

Jaiden's POV
I ate  my Truffled Mushroom. In between bites, I keep glacing at James' face, he was smiling at me. I'm glad he's smiling finally. Ir made me worried when I kept hearing him swear, cause I know that's not normal for hime anymore. But seeing him smile, makes me forget the past. His smiles are mesmerizing, and I could look at him all day long.
End of POV

~8 PM~

Meals are already eaten, bills are payed and both had a grand time. But it was time to go to sleep. So the two went to their car, when they entered it, their pets were sleeping peacefully. Arent they just cute?

The two changed their clothes, and went to sleep. Before Jaiden had an idea to animate their trip after 4 more days. James had the same idea too actually. But they were too darn tired to talk about it. So, they drifted to sleep.