Confessing

James: Oh um... Well I uh, eheh... I-

James was cutted with his stutters by Jaiden's index finger, shushing him.

Jaiden: Shh... Calm down. I never heard you stutter before. What's wrong? Are you stuttering or just shivering?

James' POV
While stuttering, I was cut of my Jaiden shushing me. Hearing her voice calmed me. But... I have to tell her the truth. I've kept this feelings in me for a year now. I hope we still can be friends after being rejected... So... Here goes, I guess...
End of POV

James: J-jaiden... Do you wanna know why I stuttered?

Jaiden: Yes. More than anything.

James: Well... The question you asked me got me nervous

Jaiden: you mean, what am I to you?

James: Yes that... And for me, you are that someone special to me.

Jaiden: W-what?

James: You heard me. You are a very special lady for me. You know, when I first saw you. I had a crush on you instantly. Months have passed and my feelings for you developed. I turned to like to love you... I know you dont fell the same way as I feel to you right now. But, atleast were still friends right?

Jaiden: J-james...

Jaiden: I actually feel the same way too...

James: Wh-what?

Jaiden: The first time I saw you, I had a crush on you too. Everyday, I wanted to kill myself. I wanted to end my life... I know nothing could make me happy, no one would love me! But... You know why I'm still alive to this day? It's because of you... You opened my eyes; you showed me I still have purpose. I still have a mission to do, I could still help people, my fans need me. James, you're like my guardian angel, my knight, my clown, my light... You're my everything

A tear dropped on Jaiden's cheek, James kissed her. Jaiden was star-strucked, she kissed back to James. After 2 minutes, they pulled away for air.

Jaiden: I love you James...

James: I love you too Jaiden...

When their lips were about to meet, Ari screeched. He/she was at the door, saw the whole scene and hummed a little tune. The two blushed since Ari knew what they did. Since Aries (plural form of Ari) are intelligent. Then they heard two dogs bark, James looked out the window to see his family out the window.

James: It's my family! I forgot we have a small gathering today!