NIGHT ONE

A/N 

I own none of the pics of videos in this but story is mine ask before using

I turned the rusty old key. I was a little surprised that it didn't break. I looked around, But it seemed abandoned. "Hello? Umm, I here for the night shift. Anyone-" I started but was cut off

"You must be the new night guard." whispered a raspy voice. I removed there hand and nodded. "Well, lass you might wanna be quieter." They whispered. I could barely hear them.

"Why?" I asked quietly.

"You don't wanna wake Freddy and the gang.." They answered.

"Freddy and the gang?" I whispered back.

"Aye lass." They whispered then suddenly grabbed my arm and ran down a hall to a room with two doors. There they were staring at me. I felt my soul shiver. "What be your name lass?" They asked louder than before but still pretty quiet.

"My name? Oh, I'm Shifty Dreemurr and you are?" I asked acting like I didn't already know.

"I am Foxy the pirate," Foxy answered with a quiet tone. I nodded and notice his hook.

"Nice hook Foxy" I smiled.

"Oh um. Sorry lass." Foxy smiled back. Then I got an idea. So I grabbed his hook and went to the employees only room. Closed the door and flicked on the light. Freddy opened one eye.

"Why we are in here lass?" Foxy asked confused and quietly.

"You'll see" I whispered. Then pointed to his hook. Confused he put it out to me. I took off his hook and he gave me the look. "I'm gonna give you another hand'' I whispered to him finally.

Foxy gave me a hug. I giggled and he stopped to watch me build his hand then attach it. "There," I whispered.

"Thank you" Foxy whispered back.

"You're-" Is what I started. Next thing you know all we hear is BANG BANG BANG! Foxy covers my mouth.

"Yes?" Foxy yells.

"Foxy come out of there... NOW!" They yelled.

" Aye aye, Freddy.." Foxy said sadly. But before he did he put me under the table and whispered: "Don't come out of here..." He turned the light out and walked out.

"Is anyone else in there?" Freddy asked.

"No Freddy'' Foxy lied. Freddy smirked and looked in the room. Even though he couldn't see me it felt he was staring right at me.

"Well, you're not lying'' Freddy chuckled.

Foxy seemed annoyed but growled in a calm voice "Can I go back in here now?" Freddy nodded and walked away, his hands behind his back. Foxy closed the door again and turned back on the lights.

"You can come out now" Foxy whispered. I crawled out and sighed.

"Why is Freddy so scary?" I asked quietly. Foxy shrugged. "Did he notice your hand?" I asked quietly. Foxy shook his head. Foxy looked away sad. I sighed and told him "I like the hand I gave you" He smiles as I drifted off.

A/N
Hey, guys, I know. This title is stupid I really couldn't think of one so if you guys can tell me please.