Alice f**k you!!!

"Zalgo please stop...." I moved away from him.

"But your my daughter I don't have to...." Zalgo whimpered. I scowl at him but walk over to Bendy. Bendy looks back and forth at me and Zalgo.

"Uh Bendy you okay?" I asked him grabbing his face. He doesn't answer just slowly wraps his hand around my waist. "Bendy?" I tilt my head ignoring Zalgo protest. He still doesn't answer just leans in putting his face into my neck.

"What the fuck is he doing?" Zalgo aked.
I don't answer I just look at Bendy who is shaking with fear. "Is he okay????" Zalgo seem really (ACTUALLY) worried. I try pull his head up but he (As in Bendy if you didn't figure it out) just wiggles his head keeping it lodged in my neck. I look at Zalgo and shrugged.

"So we need that room" I grumbled.

"Yes of course" Zalgo smirked. He walked down the hall and tapped the wall six times before a light appeared. Meanwhile me and Bendy were having a conversation about Alice and the living conditions. 

(BACK TO ZALGO)

A plain white door with the words: "THE ANGEL'S ROOM". Zalgo walks back and sees Bendy and me playing pattycake on the floor.

"It's done...?" I asked not looking up from the game between Me and Bendy.

"Yes it is..." Zalgo answered.

"Cool..." I Stand up and walk out. Bendy follow after me. Alice was singing Pretty Bad girls by Rockit Gaming. I groan and walk up to Papyrus. "Papyrus can you tell Alice her room is done...I have to go to....WORK!!!!" I walk away and change before leaving waving to everyone (EVEN ALICE >:( ).