What happened?

{AN HOUR LATER}

"YOU HAVE HER HERE!" Freddy shouted.

"DON'T BE SHOUTING AT ME" Foxy yelled back. I woke up to see Chica and Bonnie staring at me. I screamed. Foxy pushed Freddy out of way and ran to my rescue. Chica tripped Foxy. Bonnie picks me up and runs but I kick him.

I run to the stage and shout "STOP THIS BULLSHIT!" Everyone stops and stares at me. "I HAVE NO CLUE ON WHAT'S GOING ON BUT STOP FIGHTING NOW!''

Everyone nods. "Good" I look over at Chica "Chica get off Foxy..." She gets off as if he was a bomb. "Now Freddy.."

Freddy jumps at me saying his name. " You son of a gun you will stop yelling at Foxy, Chica, and Bonnie..." Freddy nods. "And last but not least Bonnie..." Bonnie Gulps. "Do....not....touch....me...'' Bonnie nods.

I sigh and walk over to Foxy and help him up. "You're scary.." Foxy muttered.

"Y-yeah I know" I stuttered.

"So are you two a couple or..." Chica asked.

Foxy screamed, "NO CHICA WE'RE NOT COUPLE!"

I start dying of laughter and put my hand on the fox shoulder to stop myself from falling over. They all stare at me. "Your funny Chica..Very funny...'' I giggled. Chica smile was worried. "Anyway it's 6 am'' I cheered. "See you guys tomorrow..." I wave and walk out.  

A/N

Sorry this chapter is short but you never know how long the next will be d;