Night 5

I walk into work at 11:00 PM. I walk to Mike and ask about the other employee. "Oh, his name is Vincent," Mike informed. I then walked past kids just to walk into an ongoing fight. I didn't hesitate to grab their souls and separate them. I dropped them after walking past.

"Hey!" One yelled.

"NO FIGHTING!!" I declared. They shut up immediately and nodded. I walked over to Vincent.

"Oh, looks who's back~" Vincent smirked.

"NO, no, I'm here to look for my phone." I sneered.

"Oh, that little thing."Vincent frowned. I nodded and he looked to the left and then to the right.

"Phone..." I prompted with a wave of my hand. He smiles and whistled everyone stopped and listened to him.

"Alright let's help this employee find her phone." He order. They nodded and searched for a lost phone. I blinked and stood there having my hands in my back pockets. Vincent growled. I smiled slightly knowing he can't put my phone in my pocket. Everyone stopped looking and lined up.

"Sorry Mr. Bishop we didn't find anything." one hesitantly stated.

"You good for nothing- I mean it's fine." Vincent gulped.

"Vincent there's a problem with your hair," I announced. He looked at the mirror behind him. I take my phone out of his back pocket. He turned and slapped me. I fell to the ground and held my cheek.

"You fudging witch," Vincent growled. I sat there my anger level going up inch by inch. "The phone. Now." He put his hand out "Now!" Vincent insisted. I didn't move a muscle. Vincent pulled me up by my hair. I didn't flinch or scream then I looked at Vincent. He didn't look fazed by hitting me. Nothing.

"Fine. I'll just take it." Vincent nagged as he reached for my phone. I punched him and he fell back screaming curse words. I stood there my cheek red and my head throbbing. I kneel down and take his hat looking at his face.

"Don't even think about touching me." I panted. Vincent stood up. I looked at him one last time then turn away but, Vincent wouldn't take no for an answer. He grabbed me and slammed me against the ground. Vincent was on top of me with this evil look in his eye. The teens screamed and tried to stop him but it was pointless.

"Ready for a nap?" He smiled cruelly and pulled out a syringe filled with purple liquid.

"No, no, please," I begged, squirming underneath him in a failing attempt to escape.

He smiled wider and plunged the needle into my neck. "Too late now."

The last thing I heard before everything went dark was him laughing with a woman and the sound of my ringtone.