ZALGO YOUR WHAT?!!!

(To find out what the title mean keeep reading! P.s best pic I could find sorry TT-TT)

"Hey...Zalgo" I smiled and waved. He waved and stood up to see Bendy and Alice.

"Do I even want to know..." He growls. I shrug and wandered over to him and frowned. "What?" His low demonic voice seemed to echo.

"First off this is MY house...and this is Bendy the dancing demon and The GREAT Alice angel..."

"Angel...UGH!!!!" He groaned.

"Anyway we need a room for her and we both know mom's room is off limits." I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Oh sure..." Zalgo looks at Alice and gives her a wicked smirk. Alice ran out the room and looked around the corner. Zalgo starts laughing his ass off as did I.

"H-he won't hurt y-you Alice..." I chuckled.

"By the way Shifty Who is he? I mean I know his name but WHO is he?" Bendy asked as Alice hovered behind him.

"W-well h-he is u-ummm..." I Stuttered.

"He's" Bendy asked tapping his foot out of frustration.

"I...He is my...I mean you can't tell anyone okay?" I croaked. Bendy nodded and sighed and Alice just walked away giving up on the whole 'I love you Bendy' thing. Bendy just looked at us with a glare that I felt like throwing up.

"Well what IS he?" Bendy snapped and tapped his foot faster.

"He's my....my father." I squeaked.

"Your what?!" Bendy immediately stopped tapping his foot and his mouth hung wide open.

"...B-bendy ummm y-your m-mouth..." I struggled to hold in laughs. He notices his mouth hung open wide and slowly closed it.

"Y-you and h-him are r-relative?!"Bendy whisper yelled. I nodded and so did zalgo did too.

"Yes I am her Father is there a problem with it???" Zalgo growled petting the back of my head.

(Shifty: Zalgo stop that creepy...
Zalgo: I am your father sooo...N O!
Author: Dude just stop shifty's right that creepy...
Zalgo: Ugh fineeeeeeee)