AT HOME

A/N 
*WARNING SLIGHT SMUT!!! I REPEAT SLIGHT SMUT!!!!!!!* You were warned...

"Bendy!?" I yelled while I walked inside.

"Hm? Oh, you're home." He yawned. He was watching his OWN show. I sighed and walked over and sat next to him. "Yes?" He asked. I just sat there smiling at him. He leaned over and hugged me.

"I'm just glad you're okay and by that smile, you're happy I'm okay." He chuckled. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Yes, I-" I started. Bendy was gone he had run into his room. I laughed and walk to his room and knocked. "Bendy, you okay?" I asked trying not to laugh. He just bangs his head. I open his door and see he's red as a tomato. "Omg, you're blushing!!" I yell then die of laughter.

"S-shut up" He mumbled.

"You're so cute when you're blushing." I giggled. He looked at me and smirked. "Umm...What?" I asked. He walked over to me and closed the door behind me. "W-what are you d-doing?!" I asked.

He grabbed my hips. I blushed as red as lava. He chuckled and leaned in. I just stood there dumbfounded at what he was about to do. He stopped two inches from my face.

"Well looks who cute now~?" He smirked. I growled softly then pull him into a kiss. He was so surprised but he didn't care. He pulled me closer and I put my arms around his neck. I opened my mouth and he stuck his tongue to duel with mine.

When we stopped making out he took off my shirt and I unbuttoned his shirt. Bendy licked my neck then I moan quietly. I unbutton his pants and bite my lip.

He picks me up and we made it to the bed. He pulled off my pants then bites my neck. I was so in the moment I didn't even think about where the cutout was or what we were about to do.

I moaned again as his fingers started to travel farther down and...let's just say I had fun that morning.