Sans ,Papyrus!!! (At home)

I walk inside growling and arguing with myself. Bendy kissed my head and I smiled slightly. "Bendy I have to-" I started but a knife was held up to my neck.

I stood there ready to let the tears out. Bendy looked away from me. I bite my lip and a tear falls down my face.

"Heh, what I did is unforgivable huh," I stated my voice cracking. He didn't answer. I looked down at the ground and the knife gets closer.

"Hi Sans." I chuckled.

"Awww, man" Sans groaned. He took the plastic knife off my neck. I turn to see Sans and Papyrus ready to cry. "Hey pappy" I smile so happy to see them.

"Hello, hu-Shifty." Papyrus walked up and hugged me. Bendy kinda stood there all quiet. I frowned at him and Papyrus put me down. I walked over to him. He smiles but looked over to Sans and stops. I grab his face and he jolts and I kiss his cheek.

"Relax... and talk when you feel most comfortable" I giggled to him. He nodded and kissed my neck real quick before rushing to his room. I smile and turn to Sans and shake my head.

Sans grins and Papyrus looks away from for him. "You okay Pap?" I asked. He didn't respond then I knew something was wrong. "Pap, come here" I sighed. He walked up to me and looked at me. "What's wrong?"I whispered.

"N-nothing Shifty." Papyrus lied.

"Pap," I whispered tapping my foot.

"I'll text it to you later okay," Papyrus whispered.

"No Pap NOW or PUNISHMENT," I speak louder so Sans can hear. Sans laughed at my pun.

"Okay okay, I'm worried that Sans if scaring your friend." Papyrus sighed and cringed at the pun.

"Oh don't worry he'll..." I stopped. Papyrus looked behind him and saw Sans wasn't there.

"Oh spaghetti, " Papyrus shook out.

"Fork, Bendy!" I yelled. Papyrus jolted as I turned to run but my soul turns blue. I look at Papyrus and felt like crying. "Pap I need to make sure he's okay..." I begged. He looked away from me. "Please, Pap I can't lose him too. PLEASE" I cried. He closed his eyes tightly but, let me go.

"Thank you" I smiled but it quickly faded as I ran to Bendy's room. His door wide open I stood there in terror at Sans face. "S-sans stop..." I stuttered. He looked at me with a dead look but back away from Bendy who was crying and breathing heavily.

I walk into the room to have bones thrown at me. I quickly dodged and pulled my knife from my back pocket. I stopped bones and dodged Gaster Blasters. Sans got too tired and fell asleep so I put my knife away and walked to Bendy.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried he won't answer. He shakes his head slightly and grabs my arms. I jolt a little but smile at him. That calmed him down a little. I look at Sans as he gives Bendy the LOOK. I stand up and help Bendy up too.

Sans looks at me confused. I kiss Bendy and sigh. "It okay. You're okay." I softly announced. He nodded and hugged me not making eye contact with Sans. "Now, Sans I don't want you to scare him or anything like that. AND the eye, it is not needed." I caution.

"Don't tell me what to do."Sans barked.

"This is my house and this is my rule no EYE or else you face punishment." I challenged.

He rolled his eyes but walked out chuckling. "I'm sleeping on the couch," Sans yelled giving in to my threat.

Bendy walks out with me. Papyrus walks up to Sans. I glower at Sans. He let his eye flash then I roll my eyes. Bendy is better now that he's eating. I made spaghetti that night.

"Pap you can stay in my room I'll sleep with Bendy and he can go to hell," I grumbled and walked into Bendy's room. I and Bendy fell right to sleep.