NIGHT 3 (Continued)

"Hello, Bendy what's up?" I asked.

"You okay, Alice called me and asked where I was and I told her to FUCK OFF!" Bendy yelled.

"Oh okay calm down Bendy and I had a feeling she did that. She just came up to me and tried to stab me and then she pulled a gun on me." I whispered.

"SHE WHAT!!!!!" Bendy yelled at the top of his lungs and everyone heard. I blushed really hard.

"C-chill please you're embarrassing me, Bendy," I told him.

"IDGAF!" He yelled. I looked at Foxy still red as a tomato. He looks away trying not laugh. I growl at him a little but sighed.

"Shifty are you okay?" Bonnie asked. I cover my face listening to Bendy screaming and shouting.

"Bendy it almost time to go home... I'll talk to you later." I quickly hung up. Foxy chuckled a little and I feel like banging my head off of a wall.

I even started to walk toward a wall. Then my phone went off again this time though I was worried.

No answer so I asked again "Hello who is this?" It was faint but I heard a groan. "Umm, good-" I started.

"O-oh hello my name is Sammy Lawrence," he answered.

"Oh, I'm Shifty Dreemurr. So why did you call?" I asked.

"I know you have a Bendy cutout and I need you to hide it before SHE finds out." He stated.

"Okay thanks for warning me." I nodded.

"Your welcome." He chuckled then hung up.

I look at the time 5:30 AM.

". . ." I stood there worried about Bendy. "Shit, I really wanna just go home and hide that cutout!!!" I grumbled. I pace back in forth waiting for the time to leave. I huffed and looked at my phone. 5:59 AM I looked relieved ran to Pirates Cove. "I-I have to go NOW sorry" I quickly shouted and I rushed out the door.