AT HOME

(A/N: P.S This chapter will take forever and I'm sorry for not doing this I forgot and I needed to get more inspiration please help! Oh and I added Zolgo have fun but you won't see him till laterX3)

"H-how did we?" I climbed off bendy almost falling over. Boris was on the floor head spinning. I looked at bendy confused at what just happened.

"What you think I drove there?" He looked at me smiling. I nodded but then hugged him. He seemed surprised at this action and happy. Boris was confused at first. Bendy made me look at him. Boris then noticed I was sobbing my eyes out. "What the matter sweet-" He stopped as I shoved my face into his chest. Boris was so confused and wanted to asked a lot of questions.

"Uhh is she okay?"Boris finally spit out.

"I'm not really sure..."Bendy answered.

"Oh... ummm ask?"Boris shrugs.

"Ummm...I'll try?"Bendy scratched the back of his head. I looked at him and smiled tears streaming down my face. "A-are you okay and if not...What's wrong?" Bendy asked hugging me.

"I-I'm fine." I smiled and pulled him closer. He blushed but did fight. I smile and give him a tiny kiss on his cheek. Bendy frowned but was somewhat relieved. Boris was so happy that I stopped crying. I looked at Boris. He smiled and waved. I walked up to him and gave him a hug. "I'm sorry if I scared you..." I mumbled tears forming in my eyes again. He looked worried and quickly wiped the forming tears. I smiled.

"Hey ya'll I'm tired... and I know you are Shifty." Bendy smiled.

"No I am not!!" I stood up to him.

"Sure..." Bendy rolled his eyes. I smirked and grab his arm. He looked surprised but was used to it.

"But really I'm not tired because I was asleep for maybe three hours?" I looked at Boris. He looked away in his defence.

"I tried to stop her but you see how much that worked..." Boris frowned at him not doing more. Bendy walked up to him in silent and just smiled. Boris knew what that meant and his ears went up in excitement.

"It's fine bubby. You tried that's what counts." Bendy the pat his head. Boris eyes lit up with happiness. I stood not far behind looking at my hand watching them twitch and glitch out. Bendy turn to face me. I imately hide my hand and yawn. "See you are tired!" Bendy then smirked all high and mighty.

"It's not that I'm tired...I'm really not it's just my-" I started but then remembered that sans and papyrus were here.

"Shut up Shifty...." Sans mumbled. I walked over to the couch and growled.

"No you shut up because you have nooooo idea what I went through." I growled at Sans. "Annnnd I'm not gonna deal with this BS!" I continued then papyrus came out of the kitchen. I froze then put a smile on my face.

"Ummm...Brother I don't think it's a good idea to piss her off." Papyrus calmly looked at his big brother. Sans then knew he shouldn't have said anything. I scoffed and walked to bendy's room. Bendy didn't know they were still here. Bendy walked after me. Sans walked to papyrus room. Boris looked at papyrus.

"You are soooo cool!!" Boris smiled.

"I know I am!" Papyrus proudly.

"So anyway what are you doing?" Boris asked his eyes sparkling.

"Well I'm making spaghetti..." Papyrus answered.

"Can I help?" Boris basically jumped in anticipation.

"Why yes you can small wolf!" Papyrus happily took his offer. Boris the heard a crash. Papyrus bite his lip and stopped cooking. Boris looked at papyrus and then ran to bendy's room. I was sobbing and bendy was next to me. Sans was in the doorway and Boris had no clue what happened.

"Shifty?" Sans asked.

"G-go away SANS!!!" I yelled my eyes flashing the rainbow. Sans didn't move and Boris covered his eyes. I was hyperventilating and a black ooze was coming out of my mouth and eyes. Bendy was holding my hair up. I coughed up some black ooze.

"Shhh....it's okay you'll be okay" Bendy was rubbing my back. I coughed up more and looked at Sans and Boris.

"Get out you two...." I coughed.

"B-but..." Boris uncovered his eyes.

"NO B-" I threw up black ooze. Bendy was worried now. Sans has seen this before but never this bad. I coughed and it got hard to breath.

"What is going-" Papyrus stood behind Sans and Boris. He knew what he had to do. I looked at papyrus and got up slowly. Bendy, Boris, Sans, and Papyrus looked surprised. I closed my eyes and whispered: "Hey...I really need all of you to go sit in the living room...you to Bendy. I'll be fine." They nodded but didn't move. "Go!" I screamed. They rushed out to the living room. I sighed and stumbled into the bathroom. I huffed and opened my eyes. They were pitch black sclera with rainbow iris. I coughed and saw I could only see in black, white and grey fro a few minutes. "Ohhhh.... This is fabulous!" I chuckled.

I walked out to the living room. They looked at me and smiled. Bendy walked up to me and noticed my eyes.