NIGHT 2

I walk in the pizzeria to see Chica crying. I sigh and walk over to her. "Hey Chica, what's wrong?" I asked.

"H-hey Shifty... It's nothing..." Chica replied. I gave her a hug and asked more seriously.

"What's wrong..."

"Freddy keeps hitting me..." Chica answered.

"Why is he hitting you?" I asked angrily.

"He doesn't have a reason. He just does it." Chica whimpered.

"Okay, I'll deal with it..." I whispered. Chica nodded as I walked away. Freddy was yapping away with Bonnie.

"Bonnie I need to talk to Freddy alone... Okay" I requested. "Can you go comfort Chica for me?" I asked.

Bonnie nodded and walked over to Chica. "Now Freddy why did you hit Chica?" I asked tapping my foot.

"W-well you see I umm..I..." Freddy whimpered.

"You?" I stated.

"I didn't want to but the thought of something and it made me want to hurt people," Freddy explained.

"What thought?" I asked.

"This Purple man hurting me over and over again" Freddy stated.

"THAT GIVES YOU NO RIGHTS TO HURT ANYONE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Everyone turned and looked at me. Chica looked scared as I stood there.

"Lass?" Foxy whimpered touching my shoulder.

I closed my eye's and answered: "Yes Foxy?"

"You're scaring everyone lass," Foxy told me shakily.

"I know I am Foxy... I need some air be right back" I whispered.

"Okay lass," Foxy nodded. I walked to the door closing my eyes while passing Bonnie and Chica.

Outside holding nothing my eyes glowing bright red with purple streaks coming out. I look left and right to see a black figure near the door. "Foxy?" I whispered. No answer.

"Chica, Bonnie, Freddy?" I asked. Still no answer. I couldn't see because it was dark. I walk toward the thing. I see it's just a cardboard cutout of a cartoon I watched when I was little. I sigh and picked it up and went inside.

"Shifty..." Chica tapped my shoulder.

"Hmm? Yes, Chica?" I answered. She points to the clock it read 5:59 AM.

"Oh..." I Frowned. I walked to Pirate's Cove and started to pack up.

{A MINUTE LATER}

"Time to go lass" Foxy whined. I nod not talking. I looked at the cutout and sighed. I grabbed it and waved goodbye as they got in place and shut down behind me.