Pap w...what are you doing???

(A/N: I couldn't think of a good title soooooo papyrus will get a laugh or 2 right? *Pulls out knife*)

"What's wrong with your eyes shifty?" He asked.

"I...I really don't know? It kinda happened?" I tilted my head. Bendy nodded and Papyrus pushed Bendy out of the way. Papyrus grabbed my face.

"Hi?" I smiled.

"Shhh." Papyrus hushed me. I stood there and saw papyrus eyes light up. I sighed not surprised at this act. I chuckled slightly and smiled. I grab his head and kiss his forehead. He smiles and lets me go.

"Now if you excuse me I need to go clean something up..." I groaned and head back to the room. Bendy was in there just standing there. Or so I thought. "Hey there Bennnnn...."I stop to see the figure turn. What I saw was a man about 6,4 maybe 6,5 in a blue overalls and a Bendy mask on.

"Shifty I presume..." He smiled or I imagined he did.

"Y-yes...." I looked at the puddle of black ooze on the floor. He didn't seem to notice. I walked around him to the bathroom. "O-one second..." I walked in and grabbed a towel. Walking back into the room I walk around him again and kneel down cleaning something up off the floor. To make sure I got it all I closed the door and turned on the light. The man covered his eyes and I looked at the spot seeing I missed a lot. He looked at the spot and tilted his head at me.

"Is that ink???" He asked his voice more clear than before.

"Uhhh I really don't know to be honestly don't know." I scratched my head as he got down and poked the black ooze. I felt like vomiting. I covered my mouth holding back the vomit that crept up my throat.

"It's not ink...but it is ink...." He stood back up and looked at me. "What is it???" His head tilted sending a shiver up my spine.

"I-it's vom-" Then the door swung and Bendy stood in the doorway. I blinked and the man got on his knees and bowed down to Bendy.

"M-master!" He bowed in fear.
(A/N: I know it short but there a cliffhanger for you ;) oh and Zolgo coming soon I can't remember which part but it's already done sooooo stick with me)