Chapter 2: Don't Want This Moment To End.

“Don’t look at me like that…” Jay said, sitting down on the couch. Tom’s eyes narrowed. 

“How do you know her?”

“We’re friends… I guess.” Jay looked at me with a questioning look. I shrugged.

“Friends, in what way?” Tom asked.

Ashlee sat next to Jay. “This is going to get interesting.” She said, giving Jay a quick smile. He looked at her awkwardly. “Ashlee Brookes. Other best friend.” Nathan and Siva were in the kitchen getting some tea, and Max was sitting on the couch on the other side of Jay.

“Max.” He said, reaching over Jay and holding out his hand, and she shook it. 

“Friends.” Jay said, whacking Max’s hand out of his way. Max laughed softly, and rubbed Jay’s ear.

“Did you shag her!?” Tom asked, more like shouted, well, let’s be honest, he shouted.

“Tom!” I snapped. He put a hand up to tell me to be quiet. I huffed in anger. “Put your hand down Tom.”

“Did you!?” Tom asked again. Jay’s eyes bulged, and he shook his head no repeatedly.

“Why would I?” Jay said.

“Because you’re Jay!” He said.

“I am Jay. And you’re Tom.” 

“Don’t be smart with me.” Tom clenched his fists a bit.

“I wouldn’t shag her Tom. I didn’t.”

“Wait, why wouldn’t you? Am I horrible looking or something?” I asked, slightly offended and confused.

“No, not like that.” Jay said, rubbing the back of his neck.

“I think your gorgeous.” Ashlee said, leaning her head back on the sofa and looking at the ceiling. I ran a hand through my dark brown hair, and smirked. 

“Thanks love.”

“No problem honey bun.” Ashlee said, putting up a thumbs up.

“So, you didn’t shag her?” Tom asked.

“No.” Me and Jay said in unison.

I went and sat on the arm of the chair Tom was sitting in. “Tom, he spilt tea on me this morning, and we talked a bit, exchanged numbers, and just found out that he’s friends with you, while your friends with me.” I explained. 

He sat there, the wheels turning in his head. He sighed. “Oh.”

“I think you owe Jay more than an oh.” I said, crossing my arms.

“Sorry…” Tom mumbled.

“Thomas.” I raised an eyebrow, and he groaned. 

“Sorry.” He said louder.

“For?”

“For… yelling at you, and jumping to conclusions. I won’t do it again. I promise.”

I ruffled his spiky hair. “Good boy Tom-Tom.” I grinned.

“He is a good boy.” Max said weirdly, pulling a face. Tom pulled the same face. 

“I am a good boy. A very good boy.”

“Like that’s not weird or anything.” Ashlee commented on the both of them. They stopped, and shrugged. “So, you guys are a boy band?”

“Yup!” Tom grinned and Nathan and Siva walked in with their tea, and sat on the floor, sipping their mugs.

“I don’t believe you.” Ashlee said, putting her head on her hands that were on her legs. She raised her eyebrows.