Chapter 7: Three Words?

Tanya’s POV.

“Open the door!” Tom hissed. I found myself in the same position that I was last night. Tom standing on the other side of the door, trying to get to me, to kill me. Fun times. I sat against the door, and listened to him grumble on and on about how he’s gonna get me back, how he’s gonna kill me, how he’s never going to forgive me. I almost fell asleep to his ranting, but was kept awake by the pounding on the door every so often.

“Just go away! I said I was sorry.” 

“You didn’t say you were sorry!”

“I didn’t?” I asked, pressing my ear to the door, with a confused look on my face, even though he couldn’t see me.

“NO!”

“Okay, well calm down big boy. I’m sorry.”

“I don’t believe you.”

“Why?”

“Because.”

“That’s a great reason. Please, tell me more.” I rolled my eyes.

“Can’t you just come out?”

“No.”

“Why?”

“Because.” I said mimicking his voice, sounding like an eighty year old man, then a twenty year old one.

“I don’t sound like that.”

“In my mind you do.”

“Your mind is messed up.”

“Thanks Tom. Feeling the love.” I laughed. “Anyways, it was a joke.”

“I don’t like this joke!”

“I didn’t like the ones you played on me when we were little!” I snapped. He stayed quiet for a few minutes. I could picture him thinking, scratching his head like an idiot, knowing that I was right.

Tom sighed, and then gave a little chuckle. “I guess it was… a little funny.”

“What are you talking about? It was fucking hilarious!” 

“Let’s not get too over excited..” Tom said bluntly.

“Whatever. Can I come out now?”

“Yes.”

“Put the whip cream away.”

“What?”

“Tom.”

“Fine!” He snapped, and the footsteps of him went down the hall faintly. I got up and pulled the door open, and peeked my head out, to see him walk down the stairs.

The door opened from downstairs. “Is she dead yet?” Ashlee definitely.

“No.” Tom groaned.

“Idiot.” Ashlee said, probably rolling her eyes.. “Awh, you were gonna whip cream her too. Damn.” I walked out of the room and down the stairs.  “She lives.”

“I do. He couldn’t kill me if he wanted too. He’ll miss me too much.” I grinned. Tom shrugged, and I frowned. “Jerk!” I poked my tongue out at him, and walked off to the living room.

“It’s a ghost!” Jay playfully shrieked. 

“That’s manly..” I laughed, sitting on the couch, hitting his shoulder.

“You can’t get any manlier than this.” He said, flexing his muscles. I raised an eyebrow, pulling a face. “What’s that for?” Jay asked, poking my cheek.