Chapter 4: You're A Door Knob.

- Comment, Vote, Fan. Pleases & Thank Yous(: 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Jay’s POV.

She called me cute. I called her cute. She’s more like beautiful, but, we’ll work our way up to that, right? Yeah, just be calm, cool, and relaxed. That’s what Tom always said, but I don’t know. This is his best friend. And I really don’t want to be killed… 

“You want me to come over, I got an excuse. Might be holding your hand, but I’m holding it loose. Go to talk, then we choke, it’s like our neck’s in a noose. Avoid the obvious, we should be facing the truth. Start to think, it could be fizzling out. Kinda shocked because I never really had any doubts. Look into your eyes, imagine life without yeah. And the love kickstarts again…” A phone started to ring, and Tanya stuck her hand in her pocket, trying to dig it out. She looked at the screen, then answered it.

“Hello?” She asked. “Tom. Really?” She looked up at Tom, and he waved, with a phone pressed to his ear. “No. Nothing. Talking.” She sighed. “Yeah. I’m sure. No, you come over here.” She stuck up her middle finger. You could hear Tom laughing from here. “You got legs, use ‘em.” 

“Tanya!” Tom yelled, lying in the grass on his back.

“You don’t need to yell, when your on the phone with me, Thomas. That’s just stupid.”

“What does he want?” I asked.

She looked at me, and shrugged. “To go play some footie or something.”

“I just wanna spend time with you!” Tom yelled, moaning.

“Imma hang up now.” She said, taking the phone away from her ear.

“No!” Tom yelled, sitting up, and looking at her, from across the field.

“Yes!” She yelled, and pressed the end button, and gave Tom a thumbs up. He looked at his phone, and then pouted like a little kid. “He’s such an idiot.”

“Yeah. He is.” I smiled at her. 

“Pretend your laughing, okay, and then look up at him, every so often. It’ll drive him nuts.” She whispered, and pointed to Tom. I shrugged, and looked at him, and faked a laugh. Tom tried to look at us more clearly. She laughed again, and looked at Tom. She pretended to whisper in my ear, and I laughed. We did this for a few minutes, when Tom got up, and stomped across the field.

“Why are you talking about me?” He asked, looking between the two of us.

“We weren’t.” Tanya said, shrugging, and looking at me. “Were we?”

“Nope.” I shook my head, trying to hide my smirk.

“Bull shit.” Tom huffed. “C’mon, we’re playing some footie.” He grinned, and grabbed Tanya, flinging her over his shoulder.

“Tom! Stop, put me down. I can walk, yeah know.” She pounded her fists on his bare back.

“No. Your playing with us.”

“You’re an idiot.” She mumbled, before relaxing and have him carry her.

“You too Bird.” Tom looked at me. I put my hands up in surrender, and got up, and followed him.

“So, how’s your day been?” I asked, with a chuckle.

“That’s not funny.” Tanya said.