Chapter 6: Yuri's Family Problem & The Absurdity That Is This "Organization"...

Hey guys! So sorry for the late updates!! I really am busy ya know? With school and tests coming up. So..... Here's another chapter.

Enjoy!!😇😄
-Swashbukler3000

........

Yuri's P.O.V
"What?" I asked in confusion. "But why would someone be after me?" I just don't understand. "You're a royal. You have power. That's why they want your power." he explains. "But who would want my pow- Oh. It's someone lower down from my family isn't it?" I ask already dreading the answer. " Yes, or it could be someone who would be next in line for the power and title if the family is terminated." he says. "Your explanation seems more reasonable than mine." I say, " But if that's true then the person after me is...." " Your cousin." he finishes for me. "Haruki? Why is he so mad after the power that rightfully belongs to my family? His family doesn't hold power for a reason! Their entire family is too immature!" I burst out saying as my anger boils up inside me. The anger is too much. I want to hit something. So without thinking about it, I turn around and punch the wall. I realize my mistake the instant I feel the crunch of bones and a shot of pain rise up my arm. I scream out in pain and fall on my knees cradling my now broken hand. "Get somebody in here quick!" I hear Askari say as tears stream down my face. The pain is too much to bear it's like scalding heat burning my arm over and over again. I suddenly feel tired and am surrounded by black. The last thing I feel is someone picking me up and the feel of the floor gone.

Krys's P.O.V
"The what now?" I ask in confusion. "The Leader of the Assassins' League." Aaron repeats. "Assassins? There's no such thing!" I exclaim. There can't be! Right? "There is." he says, "how do you think Prince William died?" "Ummm. I don't know! It was only all over the news! He overdosed on pills!" I yell at him. "That's what you think. I hate that they didn't tell you is that along with pills, if they looked close enough, then at his neck, there would've found needle marks. And in those needles, there may or may not have been poison. A certain type of poison that leaves the body once it's worked its course." Aaron concluded. "Wait. So you're trying I say that Assassins are real and that THEY killed Prince William!!? You're asking me to believe that?!" I ask incredulously. " I know that it's a bit far fetched, but once I show you something, you may start to believe me once and for all."

.......
Did you like it?
I just gonna try to keep this short.
Anyway, don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT!!
Thanks!!
-Bhumi Sukha