Chapter 9: The Asshole Himself

Hey guys!! I'm so so so so sorry that I'm a horrible person and cannot update like normal human being! But on the bright side, I'm back!! And I'm gonna keep this short for now... So enjoy!

........

Krys's P.O.V

I wake up when I feel something bright and warm hitting my eyes. Peeling my eyes open, I realize that it's that big ball of fire in space. I sit up, stretching and then slip out of the covers. I go over to the curtains and take a look outside.

'Lucky me, I get the wonderful view of the city of London.' I think to myself as I see that London is already up and running.

Well London is always up and running to be honest. It's like a hyperactive little human that runs on nothing but energy. At that thought, suddenly a face pops up in my head. Those big, innocent, dark brown eyes filled with mischief. That shoulder length black hair with a hint of dark brown highlights always up in a ponytail. Her light colored skin and childish face shape, making her seem like the odd one out in the family.

'My family.' I think to myself.

Eve, my little sister. As soon as I think of my sister one memory pops up, then another one, and another, and so on and on as I think of all the good times I had with my sister as well as the bad ones. One by one, going faster and faster they all appear, until they all just stop appearing. Ending on the last one I ever had of my sister Eve. Her on the living room floor, blood surrounding her, her blood. Stab wounds all over her body. Her eyes empty, without her usual mischief. I'm suddenly transported back into reality and out of the memory as I feel a hot tear roll down my cheek. I quickly swipe it away with the back of my hand and suddenly remember what I agreed to yesterday.

'I better get ready and should probably have a look around.' I think to myself.

With my plan in place, I nod to myself and get ready for the day.

........

'What in the world is with these people and black? I guess I should stop questioning it.' I think to myself as I run a brush through my black hair.

I rest my wet hair on one shoulder and see that it blends in with the clothes. I start rummaging through my drawers in search of a beanie and find one lonely beanie in a drawer.

'Of course this one is black too.' I think to myself.

I decide to just ditch the beanie and go take a look around. I step out of my room and close the door behind me. I turn around and find someone's back facing me and their back was so close that if I bumped into them, then I would have thought that they were a wall. He/she were so close that they were blocking my exit, so that meant that I couldn't make a quiet exit.

'I guess I have to talk to them then.' I think to myself.

'Ugh.' I think again.

I mean I have to do it if I want to explore this place.

"Umm.. Excuse me." I say to the back.

The back tenses at first, but then slowly turns around. Until I can see their face, or more like his face. He had dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. But looking deeper, you could tell that they had specks of gold in them. Yeah, that's how close we were. His face was way too chiseled for someone his age, because he looked like he was my age. He had a bronze skin color, like he's been in the sun all day. I was so caught off guard by this person that I forgot that I had something to do. And it did not involve this guy at all.

I raise one eyebrow and say, "You're blocking my way out. So may I pass through?" I ask.

He seemed a little shocked, if that's what you would call it.