Chapter 11: The Compromise

Hey guys! I'm back with more! I'm just gonna keep this short and let y'all read.

Enjoy
~Bhumi Sukha

............

Krys's P.O.V

I'm still glaring at Drager, when I suddenly see his eye twitch behind me. It was so quick that if I wasn't looking straight at him, I wouldn't have noticed at all. I quickly look over my shoulder to see a boy I've seen before and Yuri standing behind him. I return my eyes to boy standing in front of Yuri.

'I swear I've seen him somewhere before. Where have I see him?' I think to myself as I silently meet his eyes.

'His eyes, wait... I saw him yesterday! What was his name? Luke? Luca? Wait!! I remember! It was Luka!' I suddenly remember his name and put the name to his face.

I quickly turn around when I hear Drager behind me clear his voice. I suddenly remember that Yuri was here too and an idea pops up in my head. I look at his face and see curiosity shining in his eyes at the sudden facial expression I probably just made. That was when I decided to speak up.

"I don't want to work with asshole over there so I'll make you a deal. How about I work with Yuri since she's one of the only people I can stand for more than an hour without being completely pissed off?" I suggest.

"No."

I hear the clear decision in his voice. I wouldn't be able to sway him. Unless...

"How about you train me instead and I can switch off being partners with Yuri and asshole over there." I nod towards Kaiden standing behind Drager. 

Kaiden grunts when he hears me call him asshole again and I look back at Aaron, completely ignoring Kaiden in the background. I stare at Aaron, waiting for his answer. He seemed to contemplating it for a while. But then answers in a cold and hard voice with only one syllable.

"Yes."

With that answer he looks at his son, then at me, and then turns his back and leaves, brushing past Kaiden on his way back to his office. I look at Kaiden to see a look of complete shock on his face. I turn around to see the same expression from Luka. I look down at James and see the same expression that Kaiden and Luka are wearing.

"What's wrong?" I ask James.

He jumps up as if he was broken out of his racing thoughts and looks at me in complete and utter wonder as he whispers something unintelligible.

"What was that?" I ask.

"He gonna be training you. He's never trained anyone for years. Not after-" Luka's voice gets cut off mid sentence.

I look at him and ask, " Not after what?"

"Not after Jace." Kaiden completes for him.

I turn around, annoyed at all the cryptic messages going around and ask one more question.

"Who the fuck is Jace what the fuck happened to him?" I ask annoyed.

This time James answers.

"Jace was the last person he trained. And he died..." James says.

'What in the world did I get myself into?' I think to myself. As the words that James said bounces around in my head.

'Jace was the last person he trained. And he died...'

............

I'm so sorry for the short chapter! I was feeling too lazy so you know what? I'll update with Krys's Point Of View again. Anyways, don't forget to please vote and comment. I really appreciate it. And with that, I hope y'all have a nice day or night depending on when you read this!
~Bhumi Sukha