Author's Note

Hey guys!!
So I have a problem and it's a really bad one. Well I guess I have a few problems but this is the most important one. Anyway, I'll stop stalling and tell you already. I have Writer's Block and can't think of anything to write at the moment. But for some weird reason I'm starting to have really good ideas for a new book. That doesn't mean that I'm putting this on hold.... I'm still thinking about that. He he. But either way I'm really busy with upcoming exams and quizzes and concerts (I'm a band nerd) and other rally important things coming up so my heads not really focusing on Assassins' Motives. Bit that doesn't mean I'll give up!!! I WILL get rid of this Writer's Block and I WILL start writing and updating Assassins' Motives again. Basically what I'm saying is that I need time. And about the new book idea.... I'm gonna jump on that opportunity as quickly as I can sooo.... be ready for a new book I guess! Anyway if you stayed this long and read this far....
You're one AWESOME Cookie!!

And you deserve a big round of applause!!!

But anyway thank you so much!!!Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT!!!Y'all are awesome!!

Don't forget to
VOTE & COMMENT!!!
Y'all are awesome!!