Chapter 1 The Beginning

As I pulled into the driveway , I unbuckled my seatbelt. I had just got my permit and it felt amazing to drive (with my mom of course). she was sitting next to me texting away on her phone. I turned the car off but kept the radio on. The new Michael Jackson song was playing. It sounded nice but I wasn't really interested.

"OMG is this MJ? That's my baby!" my mom said. She was clearly a huge fan. I took my phone out my pocket and unlocked it. I had a message from my friend Alissa. "Hey are you coming to my game today". I quickly thought about how today was Friday. OMG this week has flew past quick. "What time does it start?" I replied. She replied instantly with "At six". That was basically a hour away. I asked my mom if I could go. She said yeah I would have to stay the night at Alissa's cause she had something to take care of. I texted Alissa back and asked her and she said Yeah.

I quickly ran in the house and packed some shorts and shirts. I looked in the closet for my burgundy toms and my gold sandals. I then looked down and realized I still had on uniform. I changed into a white romper and Jordan Aqua 11's. I looked in the mirror and smiled at how my hair was still straight with no frizz. ( I have long hair with honey dew highlights. im 5'4 with a caramel skin tone. I have braces right now and a belly ring. My name is Ariana. I'm a Junior at Trenton High school in Atlanta. I live with my mom Ashley.)

I grabbed my lotion , toothbrush , perfume , charger and some underwear and put them into my Victoria Secret black tote bag. I then grabbed my keys and ran outside. I got in the driver seat of my moms BMW and started the car. We didn't talk in the car really. I just listened to music the whole ride.

I then pulled up to Alissa's school. it was packed in the parking lot. Groups of girls and boys were everywhere. I pulled up to the schools gym door. I reached over and hugged my mom and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I got out the car as she moved over to the driver seat. "I'll call you when I leave here, this shouldn't be too long , and Alissa mom is inside. oh and Im just going to stay the night at her house" I said. "Ok I love you , have a great time. and answer if I call you" she said. "Love you too" I replied as I walked in the building with my bag. I looked around the packed gym and then called Alissa. she answered immediately. "Hey I'm here , where are you?" I said amongst the loud crowd. "I'm in the locker room , Just come in here to bring your bag and then take a seat in the bleachers. the game starts soon" she said. I took her my bag and then made my way through the bleachers when somebody grabbed my hand. I turned around fast and he smiled. He was brownskin with a slight dimple. He stood at about 6'2.His hair was extremely curly but short , and His smell was soothing. he had on cargo shorts with a white v-neck. He had on a Versace belt and matching shoes. "Wassup ma?" he said. "Nothing trying to find a seat before the game starts , I can't talk" I said turning to walk away. "Alright , well lemme come sit with ya" he stated. "Sure" I said. He grabbed my hand as we walked for a minute and then sat down. I watched as Alissa and other volleyball players made their way to the floor.

"So what's your name ma?"

"Ariana"

"Pretty name for a pretty face , I'm Dallas , but my homies call me D."

"I prefer Dallas and thanks for the compliment. you're alright"

"Alright? Dang i'm alright not sexy? that was hurtful" he said acting shocked. it caused me to laugh.

"Yeah , You're just alright" He stared at me as I talked. it made me nervous.

I focused my attention back to the game. We watched the game for a while , it was a tied score with both teams. I felt my phone vibrate. I had been at the game for about 40 minutes now. I unlocked my phone and had a message from my friend Alex. "Where you at?". "I'm at Alissa's game" I replied. "You texting your boo?" Dallas said with a smirk across his face. "No, im texting a friend. Is that a problem Mr.Dallas?" I said sarcastically. He put his arm across my shoulders. "Yes , it is .you're spending time with me ". I removed his arm and said "You don't even know me, oh and dont touch me". I then heard a loud bell and saw the game was over. I stood up realizing Alissa team won. I clapped and slipped my phone in my pocket.

I looked over at Dallas and told him I had to go. He grabbed my waist and said could he call me sometimes. "How will you do that without my number?" I said while basically jogging down the bleachers. I laughed at what I just said. He was cute , but I didn't know him and I dont like giving my number out randomly.

I saw Alissa in the middle of the gym. I quickly jumped on her and kissed her cheeks. she laughed. I Got down and hugged her. "You just won my Baby , now your competing in the championship. I'm so proud of you Lissa. We need to celebrate" I said. "I know , thanks to God. and Cool just lemme invite some friends out and we could go out for dinner and movies" she said. A group of her friends came over and congratulated her. I just played with my phone. I felt somebody grab my hand. I looked up and seen Alissa with a huge group of people. "Ariana this is Tanya , Emily , Jason , Trevor , Sade and Dallas." I looked over to see the same exact Dallas I was just seated with. He smiled at me and Said "I guess it was fate huh?" I ignored him and spoke to everybody.

We were now on our way to Chilli's to eat. Alissa mom has an escalade so she was letting Alissa borrow her truck. It was packed in the truck. I managed to get the passanger seat because I did not want to be bothered with dallas about me giving him my number.

We pulled up to Chilli's and everybody got out. We were also meeting some of Alissa friends up here so we were very deep.Altogether it was probably 25 of us. I was happy I was spending time with new people. It felt so great for it to finally be the weekend.

I heard my name as I was interrupted from my thoughts. "You gone sit down down ma , or stay standing?" Dallas said. I walked passed him and sat down at an empty seat. Dallas sat across from me. He just smiled at me. The waitress came and ordered our food and we ate for about an hour. Everyone payed for their food and we left the restaurant.

We watched a scary movie and I sat next to Alissa friend Emily and Sade. The movie was scary but it was really good. We left the movies and Alissa was dropping everyone off at home. it was already 11:30pm. As we pulled to Dallas house last he got out the truck and Alissa turned off the truck.

I looked at her "What are you doing?". "Dallas wants to talk to you so get out and talk to him" she said. "Don't feel like it" I replied. "You don't have a choice. Just talk to him. He said you been blowing him off all night" she said. I got out the truck and walked to the driveway where Dallas was standing.

"You wanna talk" I said.

"Yeah , ma. I'm not trynna hold you up. I Just want your number so I can keep in contact with you."

"Why do you keep trying?" I said.

"Cause I know what I Want , and that's you. " he replied.

"Don't always get what you want" I said smiling.

"Let me see your phone. mines died and I need to get in the house." he said

I handed over my phone and he dialed a number. His phone suddenly began to ring the iPhone ringtone. I snatched my phone and suddenly got annoyed. he was slick.

"Now I'll text or facetime you later, whichever you prefer." he said laughing. "Whatever bye" I said putting my phone in my pocket. He grabbed my Waist and pulled me into a hug. I had the sudden urge to hug him back. He hugged me tight then whispered in my ear "Alright ma, I'll hit you up and dont ignore my calls". I released from the hug and laughed. He was actually pretty nice but childish. I liked his silly ways though. I finally wanted him to text me. what was coming over me?.

VOTE And comment on this Chapter. I would like alot of feedback on how I did for my first story. I enjoyed writing this Chapter. -Miaaaa!