Chapter 15 Loved

Ariana POV

I looked at the girl in the car and stared at Tori with a look of disbelief and hatred. "What the fuck" I said noticing that Girl in the car was This bitch Tia. "WHAT?" Tori said looking lost. "YOU know This Bitch?" I said getting louder and moving in front of Tori, blocking her way into My house. "What bitch? That's My sister. Don't disrespect her now " Tori responded making me shocked. "SISTER? What type of shit You been playing? You a scheming ass hoe " I said and Tia Got out the car. "BITCH DON'T FUCKING COME NEAR MY HOUSE"I said and Tia laughed. "You're So young and dumb. Dallas is using You. You're like a test dummy" she said and before I knew it I Hit Tia two times straight face shots knocking her out.. Tori grabbed me by My hair and dragged Me down the two steps and hit me in the head. I got up trying to get My balance and started throwing all face shots at Tori. This bitch had the Right one today. once she hit the floor started stomping her and felt someone grabbing me. This time it was Alissa. "Stoooooop You could go to jail" she said. I looked down and seen Tori bleeding from her nose and holding her mouth "This wasn't supposed to happen" I whispered and Alissa took me in the house. "Whyyyy" I cried as Alissa whipped My face off with a hot rag.

Alissa POV

I was calling Ariana and she Never answered. So I decided to Just go pick her up. It was around 6:20 when I arrived to her house to see and all out Civil War Going on in the front yard. Ariana was stomping What looked like Tori over and over again. It was a sad scene. I grabbed her and went into the house, Not caring about the other two girls laying on the ground. She cried as I whipped Some scrapes on her face. "This Hoe dragged me Down Some stairs. I want to drag her ass down thirty flights of stairs" Ariana said starting to pace the bathroom back and forth. "Take a warm shower. Ill go see If they're gone" I said running her shower water. I went downstairs and looked out the window and they were gone. Both of them. It was just blood spots everywhere and a few Indivisual braids. I laughed thinking back to Ariana and How she held her own. That was My nigga and was always Going to be. I was mad but had to stay positive for Ariana or We might have to go kill them.

Taylor POV

My mom walked back into the kitchen after I finished the dishes. "We're taking a yoga class Saturday to relieve Some stress and bad spirits" she said looking in the refrigerator. "OK" I smiled and wiped My hands on the towel. "Did the doctor call You back, they said it would take a few Business days." My mom said while taking a sip of the cold water she had Just poured in the cup. "OH Yeah, He said it was Nothing. I'm great it was probably Just Some bad cramps or something " I replied nervously. "Well that's Good" she said walking out the kitchen and I quickly let out a deep breath. That was close. I closed My eyes and thanked the lord. I went back upstairs and Brian was Sitting on My bed. "Nigga didn't I put You in the closet? I semi yelled. "Yeah but it was hot & your mom isn't coming up here" He said smiling "You Don't know that" I said closing My door & locking it. I plopped on the bed & Brian Just looked at me. "What" I said rolling My eyes. "Nothing Girl but Aye I gotta go. I gotta make Some drop offs before tonight" He said "How? You trynna leave out the window? I said in a serious tone. "Can't You sneak me out the door. Or Just tell your mom about me damn." He said grabbing his bags. "Not today the fuck" I said opening My window. He huffed and slid out the window the only way He knew. I blew him a Kiss and He kept walking. I had to tell Brian What was Going on. I lifted My shirt up and thought about How My stomach was Just Going to grow. This was Not What I went to school for , but I Don't believe in abortions. Everything happens for a reason. Maybe This was something that would better me. Or Not.....

Dallas POV

I was chilling watching DVD when My mom called.

M=Mom

D=Dallas

M- Dallas How are You?

D- I'm great ma, What's Up?

M- Nothing I Got a job interview for You at This lawfirm.

D- lawfirm? I'm Not Going to school to be no lawyer.

M- I know but they start You at $17.25 an hour Just Think about it.

D- I will. Where's J?

M- At the studio ofcourse, I Don't know Why that boy want to be a rapper.

D- Ma, That's his passion. You gotta support him

M- I Don't have to do Nothing,

D- Yeah Alright, talk to You later.

*hangs up*

I rubbed My head & layed back on My pillow. I looked over at My Phone & thought to text Ariana. Then again she hasn't texted me So Why text her?

This Chapter was Short , but I had to Update for my babies 😘 just bare with me pleaseeeee.

***Also I need New Character Names , so I'll love for yall to drop names. Boys & Girls!***