Chapter 2 , The weekend

I got in the car and told Alissa what happened and all she did was smile. We pulled off finally. I called my mom as we drove. I told her about how I forgot to call her earlier and about what we had done today. she told me she'd call me in the morning because she got called into work. I told her ok and hung up.

     My mom was an amazing , but sometimes it felt like she didn't pay attention to me . Whenever I mentioned how we needed to spend time together she bought me some materialistic junk or whatever.  Dont get me wrong I love her , but I just wanted to be with her more often. it was only me and my mom basically.My father died before I was born in a car accident. My grandma lived in Texas.  And I had alot of cousins and aunts in Atlanta and Texas.

     I quickly was done thinking.  I turned the radio on and J.Cole was playing. his music was great. I turned the volume up louder and began to rap along. Alissa turned the radio down and looked at me.

"So what y'all talk bout" she said.

"He got my number from being sneaky , he gave me a hug and that was it." I said

"He's cool right? she stated.

"Yeah , and im getting this refreshing vibe off him. its crazy" I replied.

"That's good , cause he Really likes you Ri. I've never seen him chase a girl." she said while pulling in front of her house.

     We got out the car and walked to Alissa room. It was quiet in her house seeing it was past 12. I turned my phone volume up an went to the bathroom too brush my teeth and get in the shower. My shower was quick. I got out and put on some yoga shorts and a cami. I walked to Alissa room and realized it was 1am. Alissa was sleep in the same clothes she'd worn today.

     I heard my phone ring and decided to answer it. who was calling me this late?

Phone Convo A:Ariana D:Dallas

A:"Hello?"

D:"You still up , I thought you'd be sleep"

A:"If You thought that why you still call" I said being smart.

D:"I got something for that smart Mouth ma , but what you doing?"

A:"I'm sitting on the bed , boutta go to sleep. What you doing Dallas?

D:"I'm eating some pizza with the bros. I was just thinking bout you so I had to call and see what was up."

A:"Oh Okay , well I'm trynna get some sleep.  I'll think about calling you tomorrow"

D:"Nah im gone fall asleep on the phone with you ma. why you so rude to me? had me literally chasing you today"

A:"that Was your choice to chase. I'm not rude"

D:"Whatever you say , How old are you?"

A:"16 , you?"

D:"19 , you real young. I ain't trying to get in trouble for messing with you"

A:"Oh" I said sounding hurt

D:"I like you though , I mean you cool with different ages? I aint gone Do no grown man stuff with you little baby" he said laughing

A:"Yeah im cool , We're just friends anyways. but im going to sleep so good Night"

D:"Only for now. and Night Ma , don't hang up"

     I turned herself on mute and soon feel asleep. I was Completely tired.

  THIS IS JUST TO FINISH OFF THE REST Of THE NIGHT. IT'S BORING , BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE GREAT.

VOTE/COMMENT!