Chapter 4 , OMG

LAST CHAPTER WAS GREAT AND I'VE BEEN GETTING ALOT OF COMPLIMENTS.  SO I'M UPDATING!!!

     Dallas POV

I was chilling at the dorm when I got a text from my ex Tia. Why is she texting me I thought to myself. I didn't really feel like having this annoying conversation with her. I opened the message. "Hey boo , you wanna meet up?" it said clear as day...........

     I decided to text back , only to be ignorant though. "Excuse , me who are you looking for?" I replied back. I still had her number saved , only because I wanted to know not to respond to her name at all. I was so into my thoughts I didnt even hear my phone ring. She replied "I was looking for D , who is this?". "I don't know who that is , I just got this number yesterday tho." I said lying. she was like irrelevant and I had no clue why she was texting me. We havent talked in months.

     She never texted back , so I guess that was good. I decided to take a nap. I had a major headache and it was horrible. 

Ariana POV

     "You look nice , you Don't have to stand in the mirror" I heard a voice say. I looked up from the mirror on my locker to see no one other than The captain of the Football team Brian Davis. I turned around with a blank face "What you want?. "Feisty, just how I like em" he said grinning.  "Just be ready Friday at 8. I'm taking you out" he said arrogantly.  "Nah I'll pass. bye" I said walking away. He stood there in shock. Everybody in school wanted him. why did he want me? He was known for getting around.

     Today I was catching a ride with Taylor home. I got in the car and put on my headphones. We arrived at my house quick and I said my good byes and got out.     "Moooooooooooooooooom" I yelled unlocking the door. She didn't say nothing so I figured she wasn't home.  I walked to my room then I heard whispering. It was my moms voice and a man. "I don't want to tell her , I don't know how she will feel" my mom said hurt. "Just let her know this decision is to help her" the man said. Just then I burst into her master bedroom.  It was huge. "What's up?" I said eyeing her. "I have to go I'll call you later" she said to whoever was on the phone. "Who's that?" I said becoming more suspicious. "Nobody , just business" she said closing up some folders. "You have something to tell me? Don't play stupid mom. We agreed to tell eachother everything important" I said becoming annoyed. "Sweetie sit down this is not easy to explain" she said taking a seat on the bed. I remained standing "I'm listening". "Look , I have a Job offer in Nigeria for a month. It's paying $35 an hour just to give kids shots" she said smiling.  "And they're paying for my plane tickets and passports" she added. "So what you leaving me? You're never here anyways.  I'm sure I wont be able to tell the difference.  It's like work is more important than everything. Once you had a child I became your main priority" I said with tears falling.  "Ari , I love You to the moon and back. this is just a great opportunity.  I'll call you everyday". she said standing to hold my hand. "Have a safe flight , hope they treat you well" I said rolling my eyes and snatching my hand back from her. I stormed out the room.

     She was always pissing me off. I slamed the door and layed across my bed. I couldn't believe her. I got on the phone and told Taylor all that happened. "So you got the house to yaself for a month?  TURN UP" she said being loud. "That's the only positive thing about it. I miss having her around all the time. it's like I'm a burden on her life" I whispered. "Girl , get happy. Cheer up. Mama Ash loves your crybaby self. she's still young. you have to understand That she still has goals to pursue In life. having you at 16 and still becoming an anesthesiologist is amazing." Taylor said sincerely. "Alright , well im tired I'm boutta do this homework then take a nap. Oh I'm Not doing World History Essay till the day before its due. "That's super easy" I said yawning. "Whatever genius , bye" she said and hung up.