Chapter 14 , Reckless

Ariana POV

"Ariana get up,  We have school" I heard Alissa saying in My ear.  it was Monday and my mom would be home on Wednesday afternoon.  I stepped onto the hardwood floor and my feet got cold. I walked into the bathroom and took care of my hygiene.  I came out the Bathroom and threw on my khaki skirt & white polo shirt. I grabbed my black Chanel clutch & put on my sparkly black toms. I put my hair in two french braids & walked downstairs where Alissa was fixing pancakes & bacon.

" How many pancakes?" she said looking at me.

"Just one" I said and went back upstairs to get my book bag and phone.  I looked at my phone and had a missed call from my mom.

       I called her back "Hello" she said answering on the first ring.  "My bad I was getting ready for school" I said before she started questioning me. "Oh Okay , I just called to say pick me up from the Airport at 4:30pm on Wednesday" she said. "Alright well I gotta go mom" I said and she hung up. I went back downstairs and sat at the table to eat breakfast. Alissa sat my plate in front of me and I began to eat some bacon. Alissa dad came out the room "You girls ready?  Josh has a field trip today" he said and grabbed his keys. "Yeah" Alissa, said and we followed him out the door. I barely finished my plate but I wasn't that hungry anyways.  I looked at my phone and was suprised Dallas hasn't called or texted. He must be busy with school. I put in my earphones and listened to music on the ride to school.

      When we arrived to school I got out and went straight to class. David walked up to me and said "Heard Taylor almost died yesterday" he said laughing. I looked at him and smiled. "The, Asia incident?" I asked. "Yeah I heard it walking pass some sophomores this morning. They said Asia almost lunged at her" he said looking at his phone. "It wasnt that serious" I said. "That reminds me, you know Brian mom put him out?" he asked. "Don't know, Don't care actually." I said pulling my notebook from my bag. "Oh yeah" he said and then it became awkward. The bell rang and he sat in the desk next to me.

     During lunch I qas sitting at the table with some Seniorsand Juniors just chatting about random topis. "You know Laura has Cancer , she found out last week" this Senior Omar said. Laura was a Senior and had been here since her freshman year.  it was sad she was going to miss her Senior activities because she would be in the hospital doing kemo therapy. "Seriously?  We should do something for her" I said causing everyone to agree. "Yeah like raise money for her cause or Make sure she's involved with everything from Prom to Graduation" this Junior Autumn said.  "Well yeah let's yalk to Principal Morris tomorrow" Omar said. "I still haven't asked anyone to Prom" A Senior Destiny said. Destiny was gay. Just then the lunch bell rung signaling us to make our way back to class. "See y'all" I said Grabbing my bookbag and walking to Gym.

     I Changed into my Volleyball shorts & T-Shirt cause today we Were having a Volleyball game during Gym. "Where's your booty" David said laughing as I exited the locker rooms. "Boy I have a butt, Don't play" I said slapping his shoulder. "I Just can't seem to find it" he said opening the gym door for me. I Just laughed. We took our seats on the bleachers as the Coach took attendance.  After Attendance shr called Captains who were picking their Teams.

    This guy Ryan and Girl Tiana names were called. I was put on Tiana team along with David & a few others. "I don't want to hurt your pretty smile but Your losing today baby girl" Ryan said smooth talking me. "I don't want to hurt your confidence but that was a damn lie" I said in a fake perky voice. He smiled "We'll see". "Take your spots" Tiana said talking to our team. I was placed in the front because I'm amazing at this sport. Long story short we won the game by 6 points. I think that ruined Ryan's arrogance. "Hey nice win" I said sarcastically walking past Ryan. "Oh jokes" he said laughing staring at me. "For days. You didn't know I was a comedian" I said wiping my face with a towel and drinking a bottled water. "Nah I didn't" he said sitting down. "Well I have a class , see you around" I saidleaving the gym to go take a shower in the locker rooms.  "Hey, hey hey" Ryan said stopping me as I left the gym. What do he want , please don't ask me out. I said to myself.  "You left your phone on the bleachers" he casually said handing me my phone and walking back to the gym.

     The rest of the day was uneventful.  I lost a tube of lipgloss. And it was MAC and it was nude. oh yes I was mad. Alissa took me home & was picking me back up at 7.  And I've been watching Love&HipHop reruns on the couch trying to catch up all afternoon.  It's 6pm right now and I was making popcorn in the kitchen when someone knocked on my window and it was Tori. I was confused but I let her in anyways. "Hey Wassup" I said opening the door.  Nothing I just need to borrow your flat irons cause mine broke. I was listening to what she was saying but I was more intrigued by who was driving the car that she just got out of. I looked at the driver and began to think. She looked way too familiar.

Dallas POV

I've just been chilling all Day. I mean there's nothing really to do when I'm at my own house. All I do is eat which is horrible. Man I needed to go lift some weights. I layed my head on my pillow and my phone began to ring.  I looked at it. it was just a fucking telemarketer.  they need to delete my number.  I got up and took.a long hot shower & put on some clothes.  Why not facetime Dasia I said to myself.  I called and she answered.

     "Heyyyy" she said smiling through the screen while eating something. 

    "Hey Dasia. What you eating" I asked

    "Oh some candy, What are you doing" she said

     "Siting here bored, What you boutta do" I said

     "Boutta type this paper then chill"

    "You good there by yaself?" I asked being concerned.

    "Yessir it's just new being in my own state. No family" she said

     "I always miss you man" I said being serious.

    "I miss you too bro , hows Jaylen doing?"  she said smiling.

  "He's starting a rapper career , boy be in the studio like he Lil Wayne"  I said laughing

    "Well maybe he'll be the next icon for our generation" she said laughing.

      "Your still with Greg?" I asked

     "No I broke up with him a few weeks ago. We're just not on the same path with our lives.  How are you and your ladies" she said

    "Yeah I hear you & I talk to this girl. Her name is Ariana. I'm done with all the ladies right now" I said smiling.

    "Good for you well I'll talk to you later I gotta go" she said and we hung up.

      After getting off the phone with Dasia I made me a burger and some fries and turned in the tv.

Taylor POV

      I still haven't told anyone about my pregnancy.  I didn't know who to tell first or how to tell them My mom would be so disappointed.  Brian had spent the night last night because his mom outside him out. She found out he was selling drugs and didn't want that distributed from her house. Brian and I weren't on good terms but he was the only person I had right now besides my mom.

      My mom didn't know he was here and she wasn't going to find out either. She was at work until the evening and I played sick not to go to school. It was almost 7 and I heard her car pulling into the driveway. She was a little late I thought to myself.  I made Brian hide in my closet and threw his belongings under my bed. This was probably going to be a normal routine.

     I had to tell Brian about the pregnancy but I was scared be would be angry with me. I mean I'm not the only one to balne for this. It takes two to make a child. He's juat as accountable as I am.

   "Taaaylor come down here" I heard my mom yell from downstairs.  I walked down the stairs. "Yes?" I said meeting her in the living room. "Why are al those dishes dirty? You used every damn dish in the house when. I was gone" she said referring to the pile of dishes I had left in the kitchen sink. "I'm about to wash them" I said starting up my dishwater.

       My mom then disappeared from the kitchen and I washed sime dishes. I didn't have to tell my mom till I was showing right? I said trying to readon with myself. That way she won't be able to harm me. Great idea right?

WHO Y'ALL THINK TORI CAME WITH?

WIL TAYLOR GET CAUGHT?

WHY HAVEN'T DALLAS & ARIANA TALKED ALL DAY

-loooooong break from this Story & I apologize.  Here's the update you all have been asking for. 3k views ♥ •Miaaaaa