Chapter 7 , Departure

Ariana POV

   "Baby get up , I have to be to the airport" my mom said shaking me. I jumped up. "OMG What time is it?" I said throwing on my robe and running to the bathroom.  The bathroom floor was so cold and it was Mid April. "Just 8:40, my plane leaves at 10 remember" she said sitting on my bed. I looked for the toothpaste. I slammed my medicine "MOM'S WHERE MY TOOTHPASTE?!?!" I whined. "Stop screaming I'm right here , it's downstairs. I ran out of toothpaste and used yours." she said looking in my full length mirror and touching her bob. Her hair was in a curly bob that her stylist had did about a week ago. My mom had style. She had on a see through black sheer top with some white shorts and her Black Chanel sandals. "Can you go get it please?" I said putting on some deodorant.  She walked out of my room and I heard her walking down the stairs.  My phone began to ring. It was Dallas. I answered it on like the third ring. "Hey Good Morning beautiful." he said in a sleepy voice. "Morning" I said throwing on my Blue Jean Jacket and white nikes. I already had on my yoga shorts with a white cami , and plus I was just going to the airport. Nobody would see me looking like a bum. "You at the airport yet?" he asked while yawning.  "Nah I'm on my way though , I'm tired" I said complaining.  He laughed "Well drop mom dukes off and come lay with me for a minute. I promise not yo touch you kid" he said. I could tell he had a smile on his face. "I'll see about that I got to---" I said and was cut iff by my mom handing me the toothpaste.  "Mooovee your butt" it's 9:15 she said pushing me towards the bathroom.  "Okaaaay , I'll hit you up when I leave the airport" I said to Dallas.  "Alright ma , let me know" he said then hung up. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I threw on some Carmex , cause I hate dry lips.

At the airport.  *9:40*

I ran into the airport with my mom helping her carry what felt like a million bags. Her Bags were heavy for only a month worth of clothes.  "This way" she said and I trailed behind her.  She did everything with her Tickets and we walked in front of  her gate. "I'm going to miss you baby" she said grabbing my cheeks and crying. "Mom it's only a month , and plus we'll talk all the time" I said holding back tears. She pulled me in for a hug and I squeezed her tightly. "It's for us , princess. Everything I do is for us. My motivation and grind is to make sure you have everything that I didn't." she said whispering in my ear. "I know" I said whiping a tear.  "Look Baby , I left $750 on your card for shopping expenses , nails , hair or anything else.. I also left $350 in the kitchen drawer for Food only.  that's only for food Im serious." she said sternly.  "Alright , what about gas for Alissa mom?" I said confused.  "Oh give her this" she said handing me $200.

   FLIGHT FROM ATLANTA TO NIGERIA IS BOARDING NOW!! the announcement said. "Alright Baby love you. Stay out of trouble I'm not playing" she said kissing my ffor head and hugging me tightly.  "Mom be safe , love you more" I said smiling.  I handed her the luggage I had carried around the airport. She turned around and walked into the tunnel while waving. I blew her kisses and before I knew it she disappeared.  Okay now I need to get home and drive withought being caught by police I thought.

     I called Dallas back "Hello" he said groggy. "Hey you were still sleep?" I said laughing.  "Yeah , it's like inly 10:15" he said. "Oh , who do you live with?" I asked. "Myself , I'm grown as hell." he said. "Where you stay? Text me the adress." I said. "Alright call me when you outside." I got back into my moms BMW and and sat there until he texted me the adress. I started the car and pulled off. He lived about 20 minutss away from the airport. I decided to turn some Jeezy on and "RIP" came on. I Pulled out the parking lot and began driving to his apartment. It was a short drive , I mean mostly because the freeway was empty and I was ready to go back to sleep. I pulled up to his aprtment and called him. "It's apartment 314 , tell my mans at the front desk. you're here for Dallas" he said yawning.  "K , come unlock the door" I said getting out the car and walking up to the apartment building. I locked the car doors and set the alarm.  the building was very nice and clean and in a great neighborhood.  "How may I help you" a tall older asian man said.  "Here for Dallas" I said nervous , dangling the keys. "Elevator to the Left , little lady" he said pointing that way. I got on the elevator and got off on his floor. it was the most awkward and nervous walk ever. I knocked on the door and he opened it , with nothing but some boxers on and basketball shorts.  "Hey sleepy head" I said walking in and hugging his body which smelled amazing. "Wassup ma?" he said grinning.  He locked the door and I looked around his living rom. It was a nice space for him. His living room was white with a red couch and black tv that looked like it was about 60''. He had black and white pillows and a black table. His kitchen and living room were only seperated from a bar.  His kitchen was all white. Like even his pans on the stove were white. "You done looking around. I mean you look amazed" he said grabbing my hand. "Shutup , you have great taste" I said  pulling my hand away. "Come on , let's go lay down" he said pulling me toward his room. "Yeah im tired" I said jumping on his back. He grabbed my legs and walked me toward his room.  I jumped , off his back and he sat on his bed "Make yourself comfortable ma. You'll get used to this bed anyways." he said winking at me. "Perv" I said taking off my shoes and lying my jacket on the dresser.  I looked at him. He tapped the place on the bed next to him and I climbed into bed. His room was literally huge. Like for real.  He had a walk in closet. He had a black king size bed with Ralph lauren sheets and pillows. He had a tv hanging from his wall that was like 42'' and a bear fur black rug next to the bed. "Your apartment is so beautiful" I said still embracing his warm home.  "Thanks ma , come on im tired" he said pulling me closer to him. We were faced to eachother and his arms were wrapped around my waist.  I nestled my head into his shoulders and sighed. He pulled the sheets over us and I drifted off to sleep.