Chapter 5 , Continued.....

Thanks for the Votes! 131 reads on this Story!!!!!!!

Ariana POV

     I answered the Call. "Why were you acting like you ain't want me yesterday" Brian said. "I don't want you Brian" I said rolling my eyes.  "Yeah , I seen how you've Always looked at me. You want me bad and I'm gone get you now.  I've always wanted you" he said sounding terrorizing.  "Delete my number , you're crazy. Don't speak to me again unless you Don't want to live to see tomorrow." I said and hung up. What he just said made me feel very uncomfortable.  Why was he so sexual all the time? Why did I ever like him? I heard the door bell ring. "I'll get it mom , It's Dallas" I said coughing. "Okayyy" she said. I could hear her tv. She was probably watching Criminal Minds or Law & Order.

     I looked down and realized I had on some yoga shorts and a cami. "Hey" I said swinging the door open. "I missed you" he said pulling me by my waist into a hug where he was nearly smothering me. "I can see that , let go" I said swatting his arms. "You look really Good sick" he sad touching my hair which was in a total messy bun. "Stop , smooth talking me. Where's my food?" I said. "Right here" he said handing me the bag. I looked in and saw two cans of Campbell's chicken noodle soup and a big bottle of Everfresh Apple Juice.  "Thanks" I said smiling. I opened the can and put it Into a pot on the stove.  I started sneezing and coughing. "Omg my head hurts" I said blowing my nose in the hallway near the kitchen. "Go lay down , I'll watch your food and bring it up" he said smiling. "Are you sure?" I asked surprised.  "Yeah , ma. I'm sure go!" he said nudging me.

     I walked upstairs and got under the covers. I turned on the tv and watched some Disney Channel. I missed the old Disney.  I relaxed for about 10 minutes then Dallas walked in. "I got lost for a minute. Your house is so nice and huge." he sound looking aroumd my room. "Thanks , my mom owns it" I said taking the bowl from him. "She's got moneeeeeeey? That's why you got a stuck up attitude" he said laughing.  "Excuse you , I'm not stuck up just a little cocky" I said eating some of the soup.  "Whatever" he said still standing.  "You can stay if you want. I'm not doing nothing but watching tv anyways." I said taking another sip of the soup and then putting it on my nightstand.  "You asked your mom?" he asked. "Oh Dang , let me go ask her." I said leaving the room. "Can Dallas chill for a bit?" I asked. "Yeah , and leave that room door open. And tell him I'm not dressed right now otherwise I would come meet him" she said laying down. "Alright" I said turning back around.

     "She said yeah" I said getting back in bed. "Ok" he said sitting on the bed. He sat near me and took his shoes off. "Who told you to get comfortable? " I said in between coughs. "God , he's speaking to Young D" he said dusting his shoulders.  "Stop playing with God like that" I said hitting him. Just then I felt myself about to throw up. so I leant down and grabbed the trashcan. It came up warm and I could taste the chicken noodles. I hadn't even taken 3 spoons of the soup and I was throwing up. "Are you okay ma?" Dallas said rubbing my back. "Yeah , you can leave if you want" I said wiping my face with napkins.  "No , I'm your personal nurse for today. I told you I was gone spend Saturday with you , so that's what I'm gone do" he said. "You're the best" I said holding his waist.  I layed down and got comfortable.  He sat on top of the cover , trying to be a gentleman.  "don't Worry I'm not trying to sleep with you , but you can get under the cover Dallas" I said laughing.  "I know you not ready for all this." he said laughing and got under the cover. "Come here ma" he said pulling me closer to him. "Don't try nothing for real Dallas" I said worried. "I'm not like that. I would never do anything to pressure you " he said being completely serious. I smiled. His face was so adorable , especially his dimples.  I was smelling his scent , which was so distinct.  He was wearing tan Camo Shorts and a Burberry shirt.  He had on some black Timberlands.

     "Your dimples are so cute" I said looking up at him from his arms. "Your face is so pretty" he said kissing my forehead.  I just giggled. "Man I'm really feeling you , lil ugly" he said. "That's good" I said smiling. I got up and brushed my teeth remembering I had puked. I came back and tossed the cover over me.

     My phone rang signaling Taylors call. "Hello" I said answering it. "You don't know how to answer my calls no more?" she said sounding mad. "You only called like once" I said. "Anyways you talked to Brian again?" she said.  I looked over at Dallas who was into the tv. "Don't want to talk about that now. I have company" I said whispering.  "Who?" she said being nosey."Bye, Tay" I said hangimg up.

     "Who's that" Dallas said looking at me. "My bestfriend" I said sitting my phone back down. "He wrapped me back into his arms. Next thing I knew he was placing light kisses on my face and then reached my lips. He enclosed my mouth in his and I bit his bottom lip. He teased me with his tongue and then our tongues began to wrestle.  My hands slid up to his neck. And I felt his hands slide down to my waist and he grabbed my booty making me Jump. "I like this" he whispered against my lips. I smiped and his mouth reached my neck.  I moved around because it tickled. He came back to my face and our eyes met. We gazed at eachother for what seemed like forever. I smiled and he moved "You are really gorgeous ma , You're beauty is just crazy" he said laying back on the bed. "Thanks a lot and you might have a cold after that kiss bruh" I said laughing. "It was worth it" he said winking. We continued to watch tv and talked about school. "Can I have some of your juice?" Dallas asked. "Yeah" I said giving it to him.  Hours went by and we just basically chilled. it was already 7 and I was tired.

     "Alright ma , I'll let you get some sleep" he said getting up. "You leaving?" I asked. "Yeah , I'll probably come get you tomorrow.  hope ya feel better" he said putting back on his boots. "Alright let me lock the door after you" I said getting up. We walked downstairs and he opened the door to leave. I grabbed his hand and turned him around.  "No kiss goodbye" I said with my hand on my hips. He leant down and gave me like five back to back kisses. "See ya later ma , hit my line or something tonight if ya feel better. it's still only 7" he said then hopped in the car. I waved him goodbye and walked in the house.  I went to  my mom room. she was sound asleep so I just went back to my room. I turned the tv to videos and just layed down. I Scrolled threw instagram then I saw a picture. One I was so suprised to see. Why are they kissing? I asked myself

WHO DO YOU THINK THE PICTURE IS OF?

WHY BRIAN ON TIP?

Y'ALL LIKE HER & DALLAS TOGETHER?

VOTE/COMMENT PLEASEEEEEE!!!

(This was just a continuation of the previous chapter.)