Chapter 12, Unraveling

Ariana POV

     "What the fuck you want?" I yelled through the door. "Bitch open this damn door or I'm gone break that shit" he screamed banging on my front door. "Brian just leave, you don't want me to fuck you up" I yelled. Then I heard the outside of the door go silent. Brian was gone. I heard glass break in the back room window. I ran In the back room and seen Brian trying to get through the window. He was almost in. I grabbed the knife out the kitchen and rushed upstairs. I immediately called 911 and told them the adress. I hid in my shower.

    "Where you at little bitch" I heard coming from the hallway. I heard doors being slammed open. Why is this happening to me I thought. I was hiding in my bathroom in the shower. I heard my bedroom door fly open. "Nice room Ari-Pooh" he said in a evil voice. I begin to take deep breaths. "Mama ain't raise no punk, Ain't no way this nigga touching me first" I whispered so low. Next thing I know I heard foot steps in my bathroom. He was walking real slow. Then I heard the foot steps come to a sudden stop. Here we go. I jumped out the shower onto his back and he tossed me making my knife land across the room near my night stand. "You crazy bitch" he said smiling.  I jumped up and ran towards the knife until I felt my feet being grabbed and I fell. "Get off of me" I screamed. Brian just laughed.  He hovered his body over mine and looked down at me "I'm gone have some fun with you" he said licking his lips. I was so scared. My phone begin to ring and Brian stared at me.  "You want this" he said starting to take off his shirt. "Get off me brian" I struggled pushing him while beginning to cry. This was the worst thing ever. "Say you need me" he said kissing on my cheeks and staring to suck on my neck. "I need you , let me suck you up" I said smiling trying to sound as serious as possible while wiping tears off my facs. He seemed unsure. "Okay just for a little" he said  grinning.  I unbuckled his belt and took a quick look at the knife near my nightstand about 4 feet away. "You'll enjoy this" I said looking Brian in the eyes. "I always knew you wanted me" he said. "Now start" he added. I took off his shorts and he sat there in his boxers. I then slid his manhood out the slip in his boxers. I Smiled at him the clenched it with my hands trying to break his shit off. He jumped up and screamed in suprise. "I will break this Shit Brian" I said standing up with him. He stood there with his eyes bucked. "Pleaseee I'm sorry" he exclaimed.  "You sorry? Yo bitch ass just tried to rape me. Matrer fact I aint gone break it I'm gone cut it off" I said squeezingit tighter. He started to plead saying things how he was sorry or that I'm gone regret this.

     I then heard police sirens. "finally" I saod sighing. Brian just looked at me and started to cry "How does it feel? " I said laughing. I heard knocking at the door. I squeezed Brian's manhood one more time making him yell in pain then led him downstairs to the front door and lwt him go while opening the door.  A police officer stepped in. The same one from the station outti g Brian in handcuffs. "This isn't over" Brian saod trying to spit on me I jumped over the police and threw three jabs at Brian before the other officer grabbed me. "Yo ass tried to spit on me, I got you when I see you. Yo u're a fucking rapist ass nigga. Why you trynna rape? Yo bitch ain't giving you none?" I said throwing the middle finger up. "Ms.Carter we're sorry for what has happened.  Where are your parents?" the officer asked. "Away on business" I said rudely. "Well you need to stay at a friend's house until that window get fixed. It'll be fixed in no more than two days" he said then got into the car.

     I called my mom first.  She answered on the first ring. "It's been a break-in in the house I have to stay at Alissa's for two days" I said really fast. "Slow down baby,  qho the hell broke jnto my shit I then earned?" ahe said turning angry. "Brian"ni mumbled.  "The boy you went out with?" she said screaming through the phone.  "I'm gone beat yo ass Ariana" she added.  "It's not my fault mom. I stopped talki g to him the same night we went out.He's a jerk. he came here trying to rape me" I said tears falling from my eyes. "I'mfili g a restraining order on his inconsiderate ass. It's all type of hoes out here giving up the coochie. And he want to take advantage of you? He then messed qith the right one. I'm gone murder his ass" she said. "Mooom" I whined. " Are you okay? What time is Alissa dad coming to get you? Watch him too can't trust these niggas" she said worriedly. "I'm about to call her now, I called you firat" I said. "Well call me back and let me know, love you princess" she said then hung up.