Chapter 10 , The Kickback

I woke up at Around 2pm. This was probably because I kept waking up throughout the night. I couldn't sleep thinking about somebody coming to my house and leaving me a note. Like who had that much balls to do something like that. I rolled out of bed and went to brush my teeth. I couldn't find my phone. I tossed my sheets around and found it. I unlocked my phone and seen I had a text from My mom and Alissa. They both said good morning but in different ways.  Alissa good morning was more obnoxious and rude. Like literally It said "Get ya ass up , Rise and grind hoe". I didn't respond to her.  I just responded to my mom.
     I got in the shower and threw in my underwear and bra.  While I was snapping on my bra I got a text it said "4321 Peachtree , starts at 6." I knew it was David. That made me remember I still had to invite my girls. I texted all 4 of them and they said they would make it except Kalia. She said she had to work today. They said they would meet me at my house at 6. I mean who goes to a kickback early anyways. I looked through my close to find something to wear. Then I heard my phone ring. It was Dallas. I ignored it cause I was still caught off guard by him acting distant last night. I found some high waist blue jean bleached shorts with a black shirt that read Reckless across the front in silver. I threw on my black sandals. I straightened my hair and went downstairs to eat. I was starving. I ate some toast and drunk a glass of Orange juice. I looked at the stove clock and it was 4pm. I sat on the couch and I heard my phone ring again from upstairs. I ran upstairs to see who it was and it was Dallas again. I answered sounding very annoyed. He made me question what we really had yesterday when he just left without coming in or even a kiss. I mean what's really the deal right now.

    D:Dallas A:Ariana

A: Yeah

D: What you doing that you can't answer the phone?

A: Nothin.

D: Man , quit it with these dry comments

A: Anyways , What you want?

D: Stop the attitude ma , before I have to come and get you together.

A: Man , I'll talk to you later.

D: Oh forreal? I got something for you.

A: *hangs up*

     I walked back downstairs.  Dallas was pissing me off. Like don't act like nothing didnt happen yesterday. Maybe I'm overreacting? I really doubt it. I grabbed some lotions and began to put it on when my door bell ring. Dang they're early I thought to myself. I opened the door without looking and Dallas busted through picking me up closing the door with his foot and aggressively kissing me. I gasped for air but he threw me on the couch hovering over me. He pecked me on the lips. I smiled.  "You just needed some Act right" he said biting my bottom lips. "Sshhhhh" I said giggling.  "What was up with you though?" he asked. "You just left me yesterday nigga" I said. " Look I like you but I'm having second thoughts about Mrs.Bush and the age thing" he said. I quickly sat up, and he pulled me back down under him. "But I ain't going no where and neither are you. You mine now. I don't care if everybody against us. We know what we got. what's understood Don't gotta be explained ma" he said smiling at me. I pulled him into a kiss then got up. "Where you going with those shorts though" he said eyeing me. "A kickback at my friend house" I said laughing.  "Oh straight up? well I need to get a plan in motion." he said pulling my waist closer to him. "You need to go , the girls are coming over then we're leaving." I said motioning towards the door.  "Okay , okay text me when you leave that lil party so I know you're safe" he said. "K" I said and closed the door behind him. I turned the radio on and "Fancy" by Iggy Azalea came on. It was my song so you know I was dancing. I wasn't the best dancer , but I had moves. I sang along to the song with my remote as the microphone.  I looked at the time it was 5:20. My girls should be here any minute. I sat down for a minute because I had sang a couple songs. I was tired. I made sure everything was straightened up in the house and I was fixing the pillows in the couch as I heard somebody continuously ring the bell "I'm coming , chill" I yelled running to the door. "Niggaaaaaaa" Asia said hugging me and grabbing my booty. "Ass looking nice" she said laughing.  "Gay ass , man sit down" I said moving away from her. Asia was bi , she liked girls and boys. But we were very close. I had no problems with her , I mean she was a cool female. We met my 8th grade year and knew we were meant to be friends. Our personalities just clicked. I mean she flirted here and there , but she knew where we stood. I was in her life to be a friend not a lover. " So who is this David?" she asked fixing her tank.  She had on a white tank , some black fitted pants and a pair of red timbs. She had this red shirt wrappend around her waist. I mean the outfit was cute. "Just somebody from school" I said sitting next to her on the couch. "He look good?" she asked smiling.  "He Alright. I mean he cute." I said being honest. "That means he's ugly , you sounded unsure" she said frowning.  "Girl no---" I was cut off by Alissa and Tori running in together yelling "Heeeeyyyyyy". I just waved. "You look pretty" Alissa said hugging me. Thanks I said . We all sat on the couch and talked for a minute until about 6:30. "Well we need to head out , Before we show up and it's over" Tori said grabbing Asia's arm. "Damn you got man hands" Asia said. "Shut the hell up" Tori said snapping. Alissa and I just laughed. We left out and took a cab to the party. It was about 7 when we got there.

    I got in the house and heard "Numb" by August Alsina. People were dancing everywhere.  I laughed because this boy swooped Tori up and began to dance with her. She was liking it and started dancing on him.  She was a great dancer. She did this move where she popped on him while being on a handstand.  Alissa , Asia and I watched for a minute then decided to take a seat on the couch. His house was packed. I knpw his parent's couldn't have known he would have this many people at his house. I pulled out my phone then I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was David. He signaled for me to come here. I followed him and he led me upstairs where it was quiet. "Why am I up here?" I slightly yelled. "Gotta ask you about something" he assured me. "About what?" I asked.  "Yo friend with the blue dress on" he said smiling. "Ooooh that's Alissa" I said laughing "Yeah she was the one that picked you up the other day" he said. "Yeah why wassup? I said. "Tell her I want to get to know her duh" he said. "You can say that yourself David. she's not mean , She'll talk to you." I said and left. I walked backdownstairs and David followed.  "Hey how you doing?" he said to Alissa while also extending his arm. Alissa smiled "I'm fine , how are you?" she said shaking his hand. "Come here , let me talk to you shawty" he said pulling Alissa up and leading her outside to the porch.  Tori had disappeared.  I'm guessing she left with some friends. I sat there on the couch and then I seen Taylor and Brian walk in. Brian walked in with some guys. And Taylor walked in front of them looking sad. I just smiled knowing she wasn't in a happy place. it made some of my anger fade , not all but some. I left the party early seeing I was getting bored with these horny ass teens creating soft porn on the dance floor. I told everybody I came with I was out and we all left except Alissa. She wanted to stay and chill with David.  I just laughed when she told me that.    The girls and I went to my house and they just chose to spend the night. I let them sleep on my bed and I made a pallet on the floor. I gave them some shorts and we all layed down. I looked at the clock. It was only 9:45. Then Dallas texted me.

     D:Dallas A:Ariana

D:You still there?

A:Nah I'm home but my friends are staying the night.

D:Cool , well facetime me at like 11 alright.

A: alright.

     I scrolled through Instagram.  "Man Brian just got shot , it's all down my timeline" Asia said. "Are you serious , he was just at that party.  Wasn't he Ri?" Tori said. "Yessss , that's beyond crazy. I pray for his family.  He's only 16." I said sighing. "Man im tired , twerking is a work out" Tori said. "You ain't twerk on me" Asia said. We all laughed. Before I knew it I was nodding off. then I fell asleep.

VOTE/COMMENT!!

THIS CHAPTER WAS KINDA BORING & SHORT. I'M TIRED.