Chapter 11, Changing

Ariana POV

     Dallas was annoying the hell out of me. I haven't talked to him in basically a week and he hasn't bothered calling. It's crazy, cause sometimes I feel like maybe he could be sitting there spending time with Tia. How could somebody just come in and make him start acting distant. Did he still have feelings for her? I mean she was pretty just not comparable to me. Anyways today is Thursday and I'm on my way to school.

"Move over your sitting on my lipgloss" Alissa said to her little brother. He moved over and she got her lipgloss. She started to put it on to add some gloss to the pink lipstick she had already applied. "Why you putting all that on?" Alissa dad said still trying to pay attention to the road. "Today is Picture day for all Atlanta schools and my Senior picture needs to be bomb dad" she said adding more mascara. "Sure it's not for David?" I said laughing. She just glared at me

      Alissa was two years older than me. She was going on 18 in June. I was a grade behind her though because I had been promoted in 4th grade. I was graduating right after turning 17 next year.

      "You need to stop before you look like a crayola sponsor" he said and  the whole truck began to laugh. We pulled up to my school and I got out waving at them as I walked inside. Today I wore my hair curly making my highlights pop. I wore my white see through blouse with a black bra. I had on my black shorts and black Chanel Sandals. It was hot anyways. I walked down the hallway and a police officer was standing at my locker. I stopped and had to collect myself for a minute. I was a star student and did nothing dealing with bad activities. This had to be a mistake. I started walking again and he began to speak "Are you Ariana Carter?" he adked "Yes" I said nervously. "Hi , I'm Officer Wilson and I was sent here because a young man has claimed you've committed a crime" he said in a powerful voice.  "A what? what's his name?" I asked in disbelief.  "Brian Davis , it's said to believe that you and another suspect have shot him" he said. "Are you serious? I have picture day today,  can I atleast take my pictures? " I said thinking back to how my mom wanted to see my pictures.  "Young lady, you need to come with me down to the Police station now. This is a serious matter" he said. "Ok" I said following him down the hall. He had a conversation with the principal and then we walked down the hallway leading out of the school.  Everybody stared. "What happened" David mouthed to me coming out his classroom.  "I'll tell you later" I said and we walked out the door. He put me in the back seat of the car but didn't put handcuffs on me saying "I'm not that mean" and got in the front. We drove to the police station and I was nervous.

      "That's her" Brian said as I walked in the station. He was sitting with Taylor and she looked depressed. "Are you sure? You didn't even see her Brian." Taylor said softly speaking. "I did nothing to you, You're really delusional" I said becoming angry.  "Bitch ,I know it was you" he said charging towards me. I moved over and he ran into the wall with a big 'thud' sound. He began to scream in pain and I noticed he got shot In the shoulder.  "Mr.Davis if you do something like that again we'll have to arrest you for causing violence" the officer said. Just then I seen Dallas come in with an officer standing beside him "What the fuck am I here for?" Dallas said sounding terrorizing. He was full of anger. He didn't even notice me in the room. "Cause y'all schemed and shot me" Brian said looking at Dallas then me. "You must really want me to beat yo ass, now I gave you a warning. Yo ass must be very intimidated by me. If I see you on the street then I'm --- wait what you me y'all? " Dallas said. "You and yo bitch Ariana" Brian said pointing at me. "Bitch? I let you slide once" I said running with swift speed and kicking Brian dead ass in his nose the Dallas grabbed me. It began to leak. "I should've let her break yo shit, but that's something I would prefer to do." Dallas said speaking up." the officers were all in shock. "Mr.Davis do you have evidence to prove they shot you" one officer said. "No" he said still holding the tissue on his nose "You two may go" the officer said and I turned to walk out. I didn't feel like standing in there any longer with that psycho Brian. Then Taylor ass acting all soft and shit, like man yo ass up. I pulled out my phone and it was only 10. I needed to be in school now.