Chapter 9 , Turnt

Taylor POV

     Brian and I were doing so great in our relationship.  We had sex all the time , everywhere.  He just didn't want nobody to know about us and I was fine with that.  He always wanted to have sex like , literally always. Brian was a total bad guy he sold drugs but was also captain of the football team and he was my man. We had just made one of his drop offs and he was counting his money in the car "I'm going to Vegas with this" he said smiling.  "Turn Uppppp" I said kissing his cheek. "Back up , I'm trying to count this bread" he said putting his hand in front of my face. I backed up and he pulled across the street from my house. "Yo mama here , you know she be tripping" he said putting the money in a duffle bag. "No she's at work" I said getting out the car and unlocking the door. He followed behind me and dropped his bag in my room. "Yeah you know I seen that hoe Ariana with some flashy nigga. I was boutta slap him but they had to hold me back".  "Yeah she a hoe , I know she sleeping with him too. But yeah , she to messy I had to stop talking to her" I said lying sorta. "I'm glad you did" he said pushing me onto the bed. "Not right now , I'm on my period" I said. "Yo mouth ain't bleeding" he said cheesing at me. "I've never did that Brian". "Well I'll let you practice on me" he said smiling.  "You sure?" I asked. He said "Yeah" and just then I heard my front door opening. I hid Brian in my room closet and tossed his bag under my bed. "Taylor , why them dishes still dirty?" my mom yelled. "I'm boutta clean them" I yelled back. I snuck Brian out the house and he drove away. I'm glad he parked across the street and not in my driveway. Or I would've been Dead. I was thinking about what happened what Ariana yesterday.  How did she find out and who told her. It couldn't be Brian , he would never . He loves me too much to disrespect me and tell her that. I couldn't figure out how she found out.

Dallas POV

I was chilling at the house with Jalen.  We were playing Call of Duty Ghosts and he was winning.  "Bruh stop cheating" I yelled at him. "Man , you just a lil bitter cause you losing homie" he said laughing. "Losing? I'm not losing , I'm just not winning" I said and then the game was over and of course he won. It was 23-47. "Alright I'm boutta go to sleep. It's late and you going to school tomorrow J" I said turning the game off. "Good night bro and What's up with you and lil mama" he said. "I like her and she cool , she different for real. But she's young for me." I said thinking about Ariana. "It's cool, and she too cold. You better keep her" he said and left. I knew I had something good with her. But it's the age , she's still a child. Ugh. I was currently at my mom and Dad's house. We lived in a 4 bedroom house with two bathrooms and a movie theater. I layed down on the bed and dozed off. I had my own room whenever I visited them.

The Weekend

Ariana POV

     This week of school was stressful.  I had a World History Test yesterday that I stayed up all night for. It was a very difficult test but I got my grade back and I passed with a 94%. Thank God.  I haven't seen Brian since Monday which is really odd. I hope he disappeared from the face of the earth. Right now I was waiting outside of school for Alissa dad to pick me up. It was Friday and the weekend was here. Relaxation. I looked at my phone to see it was 2:23pm and I got out of school at 2:15pm. "Arianaaaaaaa" I heard someone say. I looked over and saw David and some dudes from my school. "Sup?" I said giving him a slight smile.   He leaned in a gave me a hug. "I ain't know you was so feisty till the other day , I saw you snapping on Taylor like that" he said lifting his eyebrows.  "Yeah , I just have to check anybody who I feel gets out of line. Play yo part and I won't have to put you in your place" I said putting my phone in my pocket. "Ok , I hear you. What you doing this Weekend tho?" he said smiling.  "I have no idea yet , Why Wassup?" I asked. "Oh , well come through this lil get together I'm having tomorrow at the crib" he said. "Bro , tell her to bring some friends" one boy said. "I'll see , but I'll be there just text me yo adress" I said. Just then Alissa dad pulled up and I got in the car.  "It's still that 542 number?" David asked "Yeah" I said and we pulled off. "Oooh What was y'all talking bout?" Alissa said laughing. "Girl nothing , he wants me to come to something at his house tomorrow.  You're going too" I said. "Why I gotta go?" she asked. Just then Dallas called Me.