.Chapter 13, Mistakes

Ariana POV

      "Wake up ma" I heard a husky voice while I fluttered my eyes open. It was Dallas staring at me smiling. I turned my back towards him and yawned. "What time is it? I asked. "9" he said and I felt a arm wrap around my waist. "Thank you" I whispered while turning around so I could face him. "For what?" he said laughing a little. "Being so sweet" I said and pinched his cheeks. "No problem kid, now what you want to do tonight?" he said and turned around to where he was facing the ceiling. "Chill with you" I said climbing on top of him. "I like the sound of that" he said cupping my butt. Just then there was a knock on the door. I tried to get off his lap. "Come in" he said holding me tighter. Jaylen walked in and smirked. "I see y'all" he said closing the door behind him. Jaylen had on some black sweats with a grey shirt that said "Rip Tez" and some black Loubiton's (red bottoms).  "Lil mama trynna seduce me" Dallas said laughing. "Shut-up" I said pushing his chest making his arms loosen around me. I moved from his lap and sat on the bed with my legs still on top of his. "What's on the floor for tonight? " Jaylen said laughing.  "Shit, what you trynna do?" Dallas said. "Bros getting a room tonight, y'all trynna go?" Jaylen asked.  "You wanna go?" Dallas looked over at me. "Nah, I'll pass you can go tho just take me to Alissa's" I said getting off the bed. He grabbed me and placed me on his lap "You can stay here, I'll be back no later than 12. Mom dukes is downstairs right now, tell her if you need anything" Dallas said pouting. "Ok I'll stay here" I said reluctantly. "You should really come" Jaylen said looking at me. "I'm not really in the mood for partying" I said sighing. "Alright well see ya later, Have a great night" Jaylen said being sarcastic. I shot him a glare.

      Dallas slid on his White v-neck and I grabbed the remote and started going through channels until I saw "Think like a Man". This was one of the best movies I have ever saw. I begin to watch it and Dallas walked over to the bed and sat on the edge "You alright?" he said sliding his White Versace shoes on. "Yeah" I said grabbing him by his shoulders and pulling him over me. "This position got me reconsidering about going" he said smirking. I leaned in and gave him a kiss and his hands slid to the back of my head. It lasted for about a minute then I pulled away and laughed. "Goooo Jaylen is waiting" I said pushing him off of me. "I got you" he said laughing and got off the bed. "Call me if you need anything"  he said and walked out the bedroom shutting the door behind him. I started smiling thinking about him. How could someone be so nice & caring yet so silly and attractive all at the same time. God has made a wonderful creation I thought to myself.

Taylor POV

     I have been receiving terrible headaches lately and haven't really been having much of an appetite.  I thinks it's because I'm stressing over Brian all the time. He's really hard to handle.  Especially his anger. Today my mom was taking me to emergency when she came from work because I haven't had anything to eat in almost three days and she was really concerned about me. I told her it was nothing. My mind was just worried about school , which was the somewhat truth. My grades have been slacking and I haven't been myself lately. I layed across my bed until I heard my phone ringing. It was Brian. We've been talking for about 3 weeks now in a serious base. I mean before that it was about 2 months but no one knew about us. 

"Taylor come on we you have an appointment at 5 , your doctor decided to work late" I heard my mom voice coming from downstairs then she slammed the front door. "Okay give me a minute" I said and slid on my Nike slides. I already had on my sweats because I just been lounging around. I ran grabbed my phone and ran downstairs before I tripped over the bottom stare and landed on my face. "Ouuuch" I screamed. "Clumsy ass" my mom said while grabbing my hand and helping me up. "You ready?" she said and grabbed her keys.

     We got in the car and had a short drive before we arrived at my Doctors office. I walked in with my mom following behind me. "Appintment for Taylor Paige" she said to the receptionist.  The receptionist was a white lady with reddish hair that was cut short. She looked young like she was bout 21 or younger. "Just sign these paers and Dr.Rogers will be out in a few minutes" she said handing my mom some papers on a clipboard. "Thank you" my mom said taking a seat across from me and starting to sign the papers.  "Mom there's nothing wrong with me" I said sighing. "Mhm we'll find out from a doctor today" she said with a annoyed voice. "Oh" I said and rolled my eyes.  "I'm tired of you rolling yo eyes , now I hope they get caught in the back of your damn head" she said glaring at me with this serious tone in her voice. "Irritating" I mumbled. "What?" she said. "Ms.Paige" the doctor said and my head flew his way. "That's me" I said and got up to walk his way then my mom grabbed my arm "Don't ever talk to me like that" she said and handed the papers to the receptionist. I shrugged her off. I was annoyed to be at a doctors office anyways. "So what are you here for Ms.Paige?" the doctor asked as I sat down. "Ask her, she brought me here" I said referring to my mom. "Girl you gone make me hurt you. She's here today because she hasn't had an appetite for nothing lately and I'm worried." my mom stated. "Well we'll do a check-up then have her do a urine test to see if she has maybe an illness" the doctor said and smiled.