Capter 3 , Weekend

I woke up and looked at my phone. the Call had clearly dropped with Dallas. I looked through my call log and realized I'd been on the phone for 8 hours and 34 minutes. I then looked at the time it was 11:22am. I decided to lay back down when I heard the bathroom toilet flush. I looked up and saw Alissa walking in the room. She was fully dressed. "Good Morning Ri , I'm going to take my dad to work. You wanna ride?" she asked. "Nawl I'm good , I need to shower and eat anyways" I said getting up. She said ok and left the room.

     I went to the kitchen and ate some yogurt.  I came back in the room and looked through my bag for something to wear. I couldn't decide on wether to wear dark colors or something bright. I decide on my High waist shorts and white crop tops with my gold sandals and some gold bracelets. I sat on the bed and looked through my phone. I scrolled down Instagram for a minute but then got bored so decided to shower.

     As I got dressed my phone began to ring. It was a message from Dallas. He said to call him when I got the chance he wanted to see me today. It was great getting attention from him. It was like he wanted to be around Me. I decided to put my hair in a messy bun so my highlights could really show.

    I layed on the bed and dozed back off.

     I woke up to Alissa jumping on the bed. I whined and got up. She Said it was 3 and that I was sleeping like a old lady. I sat up and fixed my shorts. She said how she went out and grabbed some snacks while she was out. "Snacks , you trynna get me to gain weight or something? " I said rolling my neck. "I love food , and you eat alot too. I'm not trynna starve round here" she said taking off her shoes. I laughed then remembered Dallas had texted me.

     I decided to text him back , while it was still on my mind. D:Dallas A:Ariana.

A:Dallaaaas

D:Wassup ma , you hella late.

A:I was kinda sleep.

D:Cool , I'm trynna see you today.

A:Uh where?

D:Where ya at?

A:Alissa house.

D: I'm gone pull up on you Ariana.

A: Alright

D:Yeah I'm on my way in bout 30.

Dallas POV

     I just got off the phone with Ariana. She was chilling so I was Gone come see her. I mean who wouldn't want to chill with her. I opened the door as I got in my car.

20 minutes later.

     I knocked on Alissa door and she opened it. Ariana was sitting on the couch scrolling through her phone. I walked over to her.

"Dang ma , you can't speak?" I said standing in front of her. She just laughed. Her smile was gorgeous. "Give me a hug" I said grabbing her arms and pulling her up. she gave me one and I didn't let go. Instead I grabbed her phone off the couch. "Give me my life" she whined. "Your life? It's really that important? " I said still holding her. She began to fake pout which I found really cute. I gave her the phone, and sat on the couch.

     Alissa told us she was gone take a nap Cause she was tired.

Ariana POV

     Dallas pulled me down to the couch with him. I sat next to him and he smiled. "You smell nice" I said , his scent was intoxicating. "Thanks ma " he said staring at me. I looked over at him. "What grade are you in kid?" he asked.  "11th" I said dryly.  "Thats wassup" he said.  "Yeah what college you at?" I asked. "I'm At Stanford , for now." "Cool" I said grabing the remote. "We got to watch something PG-13 , you know since you aint 18 ma" he said poking my side. "Shutup I'm grown" I said pushing him. We decided on A Comedy Allstar Jam since that's what he wanted to see. After turning the movie on he noticed I wasn't sitting close to him. "I don't bite , you can sit with me" he said smirking. I sat next to him and he put his head on my chest. I thought about telling him to move but decided not to. "You alright,  your heart beating fast? I make ya nervous? I tend to have that affect on the ladies" he said looking up at me. "Nah , not at all Dallas" I said hitting his forehead. "I'm playing ma" he said grabbing my wrist.  We continued to watch the movie. We were watching it for a while and I felt myself going to sleep.

     I must've been sleep for hours cause I woke up and it was dark outside. I looked down and seen Dallas texting on the phone.  "I'm sorry for falling asleep" I said  stretching". He got up and stood up.  "Yeah Im that boring you fall asleep on me?" he said looking bored. "Nah I've just had a long week" I said being completely honest. "Cool well we can talk now" he said looking at me. We talked all night and just laughed.  it was already 11 so he was about to leave I walked him to his car. He pulled me close to him "You are real cool and I enjoyed having you around ma" he said looking at my outfit. "Thanks Dallas I said holding his arms. "Next time your shorts are that small , you gone get it" he said smirking.  "I wear what I want , stop staring at my booty" I said letting go of him.

     He leaned in and kissed my bottom lip. I gasped because I was suprised. He used that as an opportunity to use his tongue. I started kissing back. his lips were so soft. The kiss was so energizing.  I slid my hands up to his neck. And we kept kissing. I didn't want to but I broke from the kiss. He smiled and I leaned in one more time and pecked his lips.

"Alright see ya Dallas" I said giving him a hug and walking away.

"Text me or something " he said pulling me to him one more time and hugging me. "Nice lips" he said laughing and getting in the car.

"Be safe " I yelled walking in the house.

Three Days Later

     It was Tuesday and I woke up Late for school.  It was already  9:10 and I was supposed to be there a hour ago.  I did my hygiene thing then I looked in my Closet and grabbed my Khaki school pants and white shirt. I decided to just throw on my mocassin Boots that were tan. I unwrapped my hair then brushed my teeth.  I was trying to rush. I threw on my book bag then left the house. My mom was already outside waiting on me. I looked at my phone and it was 9:32.

     I got out the car and walked to my first hour which was World history. "Hey Ri" "Wassup Ariana" "Good Morning Ms.Carter" I heard coming from different directions.  "Hey" I said taking a seat next to my Girl Taylor.

     Taylor is my Bestfriend. We knew eachother since 3rd grade. We basically grew up together.  Wherever you saw me , you saw her.  She Is like my partner in every situation. Taylor Is light skin. She Is my height basically. She has a nose ring and nice shape.

     "Wassup , Ms. I don't how to keep my lips to myself" she said doing her classwork ang grinning . "Shutup Tay , it's not that serious". I said taking out my notebook.  "Yeah when the last time y'all talked" She asked. "Yesterday , he facetimed me before he went to his afternoon class" I said. "Afternoon class? Oh yeah he is grown" she said sarcastically."He's only 19, and right now we're just finds. I mean we just like hanging around eachother Tay" I said pushing her.

     The rest of the day was nice My mom picked me up from school on time finally.

Dallas POV

I was chilling at the dorm when I got a text from my ex Tia. Why is she texting me I thought to myself. I didn't really feel like having this annoying conversation with her. I opened the message. "Hey boo , you wanna meet up?" it said clear as day.

WHAT WILL DALLAS SAY TO TIA?

WILL HE GO FOR TEMPTATION ?

HOW LONG AGO DID HE DATE TIA?

HOW OLD IS TIA?

VOTE/COMMENT!★