Chapter 1

"~Damage people are dangerous, they know they can survive. "
-Josephine Hart

Candy sat in her living room on the couch eating popcorn and sipping on wine. Something she did every Saturday night.

She flipped through the channels trying find something good to watch. After a while she just decided to turn 50 Shades Darker on.

It wasn't a secret that Candy was lonely. Everybody knew it. She about pushed everybody away with her bitterness. She tired to pretend to be happy for everybody but over time it became harder and harder.

Only people she didn't push away was her bestfriends Quan and Lilly. They was always trying to get her to go out but she never went. Other times they a come over just to keep her company.

Candy was okay with being lonely though. She was always in peace. No drama. The way she liked it.

She looked down at her phone reading the text.

Quany😜🙂: I'm on my way with Kang be nice.

She chuckled to her. She felt like she always played nice even though he annoyed her.

Don't I always😂😘

She responded. She knew what Quan was talking about though. Last time he brung Kang around her she couldn't control her mouth and end up saying sum shit that ain't that wasn't suppose to be said. For some reason she couldn't stand Kang ass.

She got up from the couch to go pop some more popcorn and pour her another glass of wine.

She went to go sit that down and made her way upstairs. She grabbed her bag of weed and blunts. She started to roll some. Everytime Quan came over they would always get high and crack jokes on each other afterward. It was really the only time she was truly happy.

Candy and Quan been inseparable since they was 10 years old. It never failed when you seen one you know you was seeing the other.

By the time she got done rolling 3 blunts ,Quan was there. He had 2 backwoods rolled and Kang had 3.

When Kang saw Candy he rolled his eyes. He did not want to be around her bitter ass. He looked back up to her and couldn't help but to take in her features.

She stood 5'7. Dark skin and a cubby stomach. Small B cups titties and small butt that had dimples in it. She had a scar on the side of the face from her ex. A burn scar going down her right down to her finger tips.

See Kang always liked Candy but she always curved him. That last time though hit a nerve. She had brung up his ex and how he was the reason why she traded on him and slept with his brother.

He shook his head sitting down on the couch taking the lighter out his pocket. Quan had sat the wings down in the table and sat down in the couch also.

Candy followed.

"Heyy yall." She said

"Wassup" they both said back.