Chapter 12

"I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn't love myself."
~Unknown

"It was all fun and games til I got hurt."~ Candy

Enjoy😘

"You ready to find out what you having Ms.Love?" Dr.Smith questioned Candy.

Candy shook her head excitedly.

"What you hoping for?" She asked.

"I want a girl." Candy said pointing to herself

"And he want a boy."

"Well let's see. Dad can you turn off the lights?"

Kang got up and did just that.

"The gel is going to be cold." Dr. Smith informed Candy.

Candy shivered a little bit when the gel touched her but it wasnt as bad as she thought it was going to be.

"Okay.. There's the baby nose." The doctor pointed while rubbing the tube around on Candy's belly.

"You see there two arms, two legs, and it looks like your having..." the doctor stop to really focus on what was between the legs.

"A BOY!" Kang shouted out in excitement.

A wide smile crept on Candy face. She was really hoping for a boy. She knew she wasn't quite ready for a girl. Although she wouldve enjoyed a mini her,she knew she wasn't mentally ready for it.

"Congratulations." The doctor said as she cut the ultrasound monitor off.

"Everything seems fine. Your 5 months to date so your due date is still July 2nd. It should be safe for you to give birth from June 11th to July 16th." She said looking through some files.

"Any questions?" She asked.

"No I don't have any." Candy said pulling her shirt down.

"You can pick up your doctor's summary up from the front desk and your ultrasounds." Dr.Smith said leaving out.

"You wanna go get something to eat?" Kang asked helping Candy off the table.

"Yeah but I just want to pick something up and go home."

"We going to my house or yours ?" He questioned.

"Yours. I like your bed better."

"Follow up for my 6th month." Candy told the registration nurse.

"We got March 16th at 1 and a March 23rd at 2:20." The nurse told Candy.

"March 16th at 1." She responded.

Candy finish making her appointment  and got her ultrasounds and doctor's summary and left out the office.

"What you want?" Kang asked once they got in the car.