Chapter 4

Broken
Forgotten
Sore
Too Fucked Up
To Care Anymore.
~Unknown

Lilly walked in Quan house ready to act a ass. Her hair was wrapped into a ponytail, she had a legging and a tank on.

Her and Quan had agreed to stay best friends even though they was fucking. But, last week Quan was feeding Lilly all this lovely dovey shit but want to have a bitch at his crib this week.

She climbed the stairs but stopped before she opened Quan door.

Lord please don't have this man have another female in this bed.

She opened the door.

She pulled the covers back off the bed and both of them was ass whole nake.
She laughed. She made her way out the room down stairs to the kitchen.

She filled the biggest pot up with water and made her way back up stairs to Quans room.

She sat the pot on the floor and went searching for his gun. She wasnt no dumb bitch and it pissed her off even more that he tired to play her like she was on.

She found the gun made sure the safey was off. She grabbed a chair and sat right next to the door. She closed and locked the door. She was going to show him she wasn't the one to play with.

She sat the gun down in the chair and walked over and poured the water on Quan and the unknown female.

They both jumped up wondering what the fuck happen and why is water all over them?

Lilly laughed out loud and flicked the lights on. She sat down in the chair with the gun in her hand waiting. Waiting on Quan to notice her.

Quan got out the bed cursing. He just knew somebody just caught him slipping.

He got out of bed and walked into the bathroom that was connected to his room.

He grabbed his gun from under the toilet.

"Ahhhh!" He heard followed by a big ass thump.

He ran out the bathroom with his run in his right hand with his trigger fine itching.

But when he got out there he noticed Lilly was on top of the girl with the gun pushed into the poor girl head.

"Lilly get off of her." Quan said as calmly as he could.

He sat his gun down on the floor and started to slowly walk towards her.

"Lilly calm down baby."

"I thought you wanted to be with me?" Lilly finally spoke up.

"I thought it gone be me and you? What happened to no more hoes? I thought you loved me?" Lilly said giving up.

She slid the gun across the room and sat back crying. Then she had realized how much of a fool she looked.

The girl who name still haven't been said just laid there in the ground. She couldn't believe the shit this nigga then for her in. She just simply got up , for her Shit and walked out. She was to grown to be dealing with crazy shit like this.