Chapter 10

"Sex is like money, only too much is enough."
~Unknown

"You know what your grandma say-" Lilly said.

"Don't have sex in the dark." They said together.

"I know. I know." Candy said annoyed.

Candy didn't honestly think having sex with Kang in the dark would be that serious. Everybody made a big deal out of it but she couldn't understand.

It's been 3 weeks since that unforgettable night and everything seemed the same to her.

Well not everything. Her and Kang haven't talked in almost 3 weeks but she wasn't complaining.

"Candy you really blowing this off like it's okay and to make matters worst y'all haven't talked since plus you doubt that y'all used you a condom." Lilly stressed.

"You trying to end up like me or something?"

"No Li." Candy huffed. If she known that Lilly was going to preach to her she could've stayed at home.

"It's just not that big of a deal to me. The sex was unexplainable good and I enjoyed it."

Lilly just looked at Candy. She couldn't believe she was being this naive.

"If me and him not meant to be that's fine Li. We had some good ass sex probably going to have some more good ass sex." Candy laughed.

"I'm just not about to stress it. I like Kang but I ain't about to stress over him." Candy continued.

Which was kinda true. Candy was worried more about Kangs safety more than she was worried about they relationship.

"You right." Lilly said finally giving it up.

"How was it anyways? Give me all the details."

"Girlllllll." Candy sang out.

"He wore my black ass out."

~

90's R&B played lowly in Kang house as he enjoyed his 2.7 ounce backwood. He had Hennessey on the rocks.

Kang was really in his feelings. He missing Candy and the sex they had was unexplainable. Truth be told that sacred the hell out him.

The sex they had him thinking on some other shit. They only been vibin for 2 and half months and he already think he in love with her.

They was already vibin heavy and he didn't want to move to fast with her. He want to take things slow.

It was true they haven't talked in 3 weeks but they need have physical contact. He would always find his way to her house in the middle of the night.

Over the past 3 weeks it became a routine for them. He would come to her house around midnight and be gone before Candy wake up the next morning.

It was crazy cause you would think they both ah have a problem with it. At least one of them but neither of them did. It was okay in his book.