Prologue

"~Her damaged petals are what made her more beautiful than all the other  flowers."

Damaged Goods: A person, who makes themselves emotionally unavailable due to unfortunate circumstances in the past. Which in turn makes their  significant other pay for the mistakes they had to deal with in the past. Damaged goods tend to run away from their problems instead of facing them head on and tend to make assumptions about present situations due to experiences from the past.

Candy Love 24 years old had had her fair share of relationships. She now understood why people said love hurts. Her ex and many other people in her life cut her deep so she decided to say fuck love, which make her hate her last name. Over the years Candy became bitter and a house body.Making her Damage Goods.

Deshaun Homles aka King 27 is looking for love.He hurt his fair share of girls but he want something more now. He want to be able to make somebody his wife but with him being in the game it ain't that easy.

What will happen when the two cross paths?
Will Kang be able to change Candy?

Candy Love had been abused mentally ,physically ,and emotionally. Drugged , rapped and kidnapped.She been through some shit.

Candy is Damage goods. She feel like she no good for nobody. So she don't want to be loved by nobody not even her own family.

She push people away with her bitterness and let other handle her problem.

Failed relationship after relationship Candy gave up. Her last relationship went toxic. Real toxic.

Will Candy ever have love again or will she always remain damage goods?