Chapter 13

"So what you gone do?" Lilly asked.

"There's nothing I can do. The girl was pregnant with the baby way before I thought about giving Kang a chance." Candy said.

"Yeah thats true."

"I like the practice though. Lil man quite and he only whine when hr hungry or sum. Other than that he quite or sleep." Candy said.

"He ain't crawling yet?" Lilly asked.

" No and I can't even do tummy time with him cause of my belly." Candy said pouting.

"I try to do tummy time with Dontrell now." Lilly said

"I think Imma just go to a mommy and me class so he at least can get tummy time once at week. Maybe I can get Kang to do it with him." Candy said going into deep thought.

"Yeah I was thinking about getting me and Dontrell in some classes so maybe we can do that together." Lilly suggested.

"Yeah that sounds good."Candy said.

"Hold on." Lily said once her phone started ringing.

"Hello." She answered.

"You foreal?" She asked tapping Candy.

"Yeah I'll be there in a minute." She told her person on the other end of the phone.

She started the car back up and drove out of McDonald's parking lot.

"Where we going?" Candy asked her.

Lilly didn't answer her though. She driving real reckless too. They had both Kang and Lilly son with them.

"Lilly slow down damn!" Candy semi-yelled at her.

"Bitchhhhhhh!" Lilly dragged out.

She had this big ass smile.

Candy thought the girl was really losing it.

They pulled up to the hospital a couple of moments later. Lilly got out the car and ran towards the
hospital entrance.

"Lilly what about your son?" Candy yelled out.

Lilly did a 360° and started running back to the car. Candy grabbed Deshuan out the car seat and the diper bag.

"You good?" Candy asked Lilly once they started to walk towards the hospital again.

"Yeah." Lilly said til with this big goofy ass smile on her face.

Candy followed her into the hospital. She thought that they only told her good news about Quan. Little did Candy know they had told Lilly that he was awoke and was looking for her.

They made they way up to Quans floor and went straight into his room.

When Candy saw him sitting up in the bed, she damn beat dropped the baby.

"Damn how long I been out? Candy ass got a baby and shit." Quan said laughing.

Lilly was tackling Quan with hugs and kisses. She really missed him and couldn't wait to get him home.