Chapter 6

"A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you'll never go nowhere till you change it."
~Anonymous

"A drama free weekend girls night is just what I needed girl." Lilly said plopping down on the couch.

"Girl I know." Candy said pouring her and Lilly a cup of wine.

Yes it was okay for Lilly to drink wine along as it was red wine and she didn't have too much of it.

"The food need to hurry up. I'm starving." Lilly said rubbing her now 4 month belly.

"Girl who you telling? I'm ready to smoke my weed and eat this Chinese food."

"You surely been eating alot lately C. We expecting a lil one too?' Lilly asked playfully.

"Girl stop playing. Kang ain't even taste this yet." Candy said laughing. Little did she know her and Kang had a couple of drunk nights when they gave each other oral. But one of them always went to sleep before it lead to sex.

"Girl stop playing." Lilly said laughing.
"We all know Kang done tap that already."

"Yeah keep thinking that Li." Candy said checking her phone for the 100th time in the pass 10 minutes.

See what nobody knew that  her and Kang haven't talked in weeks. After he dropped her off at home that day mad at her , they havent talked since.

It was secretly eating Candy up inside but on the outside she acted like it didn't. She actually really liked Kang , she been liking him for a minute. I guess she was always scared to tell him. She wasn't scared he was going to reject her , she was scared he was going to turn out like Brian did.

"Girl why you keep checking your phone?" Lilly asked irriated. She been noticed Candy steady checking her phone. It was suppose to a stress free night but here she is steady checking her phone for Kang to text her.

"Oh girl-" Candy started nervously laughing."it's just some work stuff." She lied.

Candy wanted Kang to text her or do one of his famous pop ups she had gotten use to over the past 2 months. She was really missing this man but too scared to admit it.

They was playing the cat and mouse game with each other. Trying to see which one was going to crack first under the pressure.

"Stop lying Candy." Lilly said
"What's wrong foreal?"

Candy knew she was busted. Lilly had been her bestfriend since forever and knew Candy better than Candy knew herself.

"Girl nothing foreal. Let's just focus on our girls night." Candy said trying to play it off.

"Yeah whatever." Lilly said getting up and going to the door to get the food.

To her surprise it wasn't the food , it was Quan and Kang standing there with big smiles on they face.

"What y'all doing here?" Lilly asked getting irriated just by there presence. She was really hoping it was the food delivery man.

"Girl let us in. We came to kick it." Quan said pushing her out the way and making his way in the house.

"Come on in. Make yourself a home." Lilly said sarcastically as Kang walked in.